Anyone due 16th May and know having elective C-Section

Wantapink1

Mum of 2 soon to be 3 x
Reaction score
Im due 16th May by lmp and just wondered if there was any girls who are close to my dates that would like to be bump buddies? xx

I'm due may 6 and am being basically forced to have a cesarean because of my misshapen uterus :( they wont let me do a vbac or breech delivery... but its OK I get to plan when the baby is born lol

I'm having and elective due to c-sections before, I really do not want to try pushing lol

My first section was after a failed induction and my 2nd one was just an elective.

But I am asking them not to do an early section as I've never laboured or my waters have never broken on their own xx

Hi ladies :)

I'm almost 6 weeks so about a week behind. I'm hoping for an elective this time around. My first was semi elective at 36 weeks after 5x failed induction. I had PIH, pre-eclampsia with my first. If history repeats and induction is on offer, i'll be clamping my legs and screaming for the section. Actually, i'd rather it doesn't even come to that and i'm given the option to elect a section!

how are you doing? i'm very crampy at the moment with the odd sharp twinge, i'd forgotten that i had the feeling AF was imminent in her arrival for the whole of the first trimester, grrr!

I'm crampy to :( its so annoying lol

My daughter was breech and fluids were low and they said all my pregnancies will be like that since my uterus is shapped weird I want to hold it off as long as I can but for the next 8 months I have to go to the docs every two weeks :/ and get an ultrasound once or twice a month I'm hoping they'll let me go into labor this time as I'd really love to feel it but if the fluids low at 7-8 months ill be having it early :/ plus they're worried the cord may wrap around his neck like it did with lily

That's like me I'm always feeling the witch is on her way.

Ive never really wanted to feel what labour feels like as I'm too much of a woss or as I like to tell myself too posh to push x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->