Anyone Due 5th Feb 2011 - Join Here!!

MagicBracken

Reaction score
Well, I know there are 2 other people who are also 8+6 and due on the same day as me...I think we should all join here and compare symptoms and things :)

Hey Magic! Yeah due 5th Feb (so far anyways!!) How are you feeling today? :D I feel a lil sicky but not as bad as I was x

I am fine, I havent had many symptoms at all... I ahve been a bit worried by it all really. Recently i have wanted to eat nothing but cornish Pasties and Mr MAsh packet mash potato but hey ho!!

I have had a few headaches but i dont know whether i have had more than normal or not, bloating but had no sickness or anything and a little more tired than normal but i think that is more down to the heat than anything else.

This is all really strange to me, i never expected to get a BFP first cycle, so am a little shocked and concerned with the lack of symptoms. Got my MW appointment wednesday, will she listen for a heartbeat or do i have to wait for my scan to check everything is ok?

Any feelings on what you are carrying...I feel like i am carrying a boy, I dont know why, just have a feeling :)

Sorry i am late to adding in girls!!! i have been away at family for weekend, but hey, stylish late arrival, lol.
my symptoms have totally gone down the past week, apart from acne!
spots everywhere!
please tell me i am not alone in this?

hope you had a lovely time :) I havent hafd any symptoms really so cant join you on the acne front :( I wish i would have some sign that bubs is ok in there... got my scan date for the 26th July...seems ages away to see everything is fine :(

aaaw fingers crossed bracken, cant wait till the 26th for you now, lol.
i have my first midwife appointment in 2 days, the 8th, lol, but its my birthday tomorrow, so i am just hoping everything gonna go ok,
with my son i felt like i had no symptoms at all, not until i was 2nd trimester really, it was mad.... so hopefully you are just going to be like that xxxx

Can I join you guys? I'm a day ahead of you, and my first appt is tomorrow.

Yea of course you can!! Hows it all been going? My appointment went well, had blood tests done etc, and now it is waiting for the 26th to see baby for first time :).

I am awaiting a message from my midwife to let me know blood test results so hopefully that is all ok.

I still havent had any symptoms, except wanting to eat loads of friut but i guess it could be much worse!! I have started getting headaches but i am not sure if that is down to stress or a symptom. Have been taking it easy though.

How is everyone else?

I havent had much morning sickness at all but the last couple days I've been getting it a lot more. Idk what that's all about. I figured at 10 weeks I would be about done with it! Oh well, guess I should count myself lucky for escaping it this long. First appt today! Hoping to at least year the hb. Have a great day everyone!

Hey how did your Appt go?

I still havent had any symptoms, except tiredness, Cant wait for the scan on the 26th to see that everything is ok :)

Hope you are well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->