anyone due 5th june

niknik1more

Reaction score
hi is there any one out there due thee 5th that wants to be buddies i have no clue how it works but im feeling alittle alown right now need some ppl to talk to :(

hi hun! I'm not due in June and I do have a bump buddy, but if you need someone to chat to send me a msg! I suffered horribly from depression so I know how awful it can be :hugs:

Heyim due around the 8th june and would love to be bump buddies :) Congrats and H & H 9 months to you x

Hi I'm due 4th June so not too far off :lol:
I'll happily be a bump buddy my dh works nights so I understand being lonely :hugs:

hi ya thanks girls its just crazy i feel so on my own i no im not iv got children already but i dont have much family and the friends i do iv not told im pregnant so the things i might want to talk about or be happy about i cant :( and OH well hes not that worried about anything he seams to think all will be ok iv been sleeping more and more and part of me is starting to think its down to depression and not just needing a sleep so how do i add a buddy lol

hi ya thanks girls its just crazy i feel so on my own i no im not iv got children already but i dont have much family and the friends i do iv not told im pregnant so the things i might want to talk about or be happy about i cant :( and OH well hes not that worried about anything he seams to think all will be ok iv been sleeping more and more and part of me is starting to think its down to depression and not just needing a sleep so how do i add a buddy lol

Aw have you thought about telling any close family or friends for support? Im always here to talk if you need anyone :)

You just edit your signature, ill change mine now! X

Don't forget our mad hormones! Dh made me laugh the other day next thing I know I'm bawling my eyes out :rofl:
We are always here for you, and it will get better :hugs:
I sent you a friend request so anytime you need a shoulder just message me :hugs:

hi im due 11th!!! Im here if you need a chat or buddy xxxxxxxxxx

Hi I'm due June 3rd. , another buddy for chat :)

I'm due on the 7th, I know the lonely feeling. :hugs::hugs: I wish I could tell more people but due to my history of M/C we are gonna wait untill 12wks.

So how have you been feeling? Any ms or cravings yet?

Awww are you OK sweetie? Hope you dont think Ive been neglecting you!! Been logging on occasionally between unpacking boxes. Still half a house to unpack. Uggg. Anyway, hope you alright. You know where i am if you need a chat. :hugs: xx

thanks everyone i feel much better just saying im not happy right now lol i cried last week coz i couldnt find the black bags and i no its sill but i no i got them i remember seeing them and now no one as seen them its like they all think im going mad lol iv had some ms but its not been to bad :) and sunshine dont be silly i no u been soo busy with the move i just wish i had some family or somthing to talk to with a drunk mother and a dad thats well my dad never lived with so not that close all iv got is OH and children OH family r rubbish dont even no when my kids birthdays r grrrrr so not going waist my time telling them about this baby .....sorry for rant girls :( hope ur all ok and thank u soo much for talking it really has helped x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->