anyone due AF at weekend and convinced they are out?

Mrs Cupcake

March Mama!
Reaction score
basically, i have got loads of AF symptoms, every test i have done is a BFN and AF is due saturday. i have zero hope of a BFP.

feel really sad and down about it.

anyone else convinced they are out too? join the pity party?

Just wanted to offer a hug :hugs:

I am due AF sunday (ish), getting weird positive opks for 10 days but no other symptoms and not done much BD so yeah i'm also pretty sure i'm out! xxx

thanks stacey-lou. i need it. im so emotional, its ridiculous. cramping is painful.

fingers crossed for you x

I obviously wouldn't want to get your (or my!) hopes up, but you're not out yet.

Anyway if you need someone to chat to, message me xx

Hey Mrs.

I'll join your pitty party! I've had light cramps all day, boobs are tender. Af is due tomorrow. I just want her to hurry up and arrive so I can move onto the next cycle! Xx

hi ladies, i am 13dpiui - and also bfn this morning. boo!!
have felt no symptoms, like AF is coming.
doctor has told me if 15dpiui is bfn, then stop the progesterone and wait for AF.

last bfp i got - i definitely felt the sore breasts. this time nothing. hate to be so negative but just doesn't feel like this is my month. boo :(

my AF also due on sunday. ysterday at 12 dpo test came back negative so no hopes lets try for march BFP good luck everybody

My ovulation if it happened my very short and I'm thinking me and my husband missed it, AF was due a few days ago BFN on PT AF is always late I just want it to come so I can start round 2 of clomid I'm such an emotional mess. And of course everyone around me is "accidentally" getting pregnant 😥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->