anyone due af/bfp on xmas/boxing day?

rolobeau

Reaction score
hi ,im due my af or bfp on xmas/boxing day.i just wondered if there are any girls out there that are due the same time as me.im ttc number 3.have ben trying for 4 months now.have dd aged6 and ds aged5.im 27 and married .any cycle buddies out there for me??

I'm due AF on the 23rd

:D

We've been TTC nearly a year - Well started with if it happens it does then an ectopic in Feb through to start of May & too many chemical pregnancies since (losses)!

I'm 26 OH is 28 - No children TTC #1

:D

SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR MCS.I FEEL SUCH A MOANER WHEN I COMPLAIN ABOUT TRYING FOR 4 MONTHS WHEN SOME LADIES LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR AGES!!AND IVE ALREADY GOT 2 KIDS.

Don't feel bad it is a frustrating journey for most if its #1 or #5

Hope you get your 3rd wish soon

If not 2 healthy kids & a third in the making that will happen & of course some christmas champers :twisted:

:dust:

according to ff i am due 28.29.30th december so we'll see

I am due my AF the same time as Lou Lou-just after Xmas :D

Sneding you lots of :dust:

I'm trying to concieve number 3 too after a m/mc in june. I should be due af the same day as wobbles the 23rd

Good luck to all of us girls!!!! :sperm:

:dust: loads of baby dust girls
Good luck to u all!
xx

:( i took it off
i dunno why but i felt like i was tempin fate! i feel like poo today :( hormoans i spose but im scared of losing it!
sorry to go on
xx

Aww babe chin up - I think if you feel that way telling the people you know may be best to hold off until 12 weeks (as they say) here you have all your support from your online buddies :hugs:

x

Thats what i am doin ive told the girl i work with cos of lifting and ive told my mum and mil!
I just wish i didnt find out so early! not that thats possible!
:hugs: thanks hun its so reassuring to know i can come here and let of steam!

:oops: sorry ive just hijacked this thread!
xx

:hugs:

Think positive Sophie you'll go lala if you don't!!

x

Good luck girls :dust: x

rolobeau how you holding up hun - Any update? :dust:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel