Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

lisyloo

Pregnant with number 3!
Reaction score
Hi girlies,

So im due around 8th April 2012, i have 2 gorgeous little girls and am now 5w1d with baby number 3!

I was wondering if there is anyone due around the same sort of time who would like to be my bump buddy! lol!
I love chatting about how things are progressing etc and having a good old rant when im having one of those days!and im sure there must be others out there in the same sort of boat! :flower:

Hi

I'm due around the 4th of April and this is my 4th :)
I have 2 boys and one girl, I'd love to be a bump buddy :) :) :)

Hi miche!

what are you hoping for this time? girl or boy?

I have two girls so i would love a boy but if it is another girl then i dont mind just isnt meant to be as this will be the last one so im going to enjoy every second of this pregnancy!

How are you feeling?

I havent had any sickness yet and i was very sick with both girls, but i am so so very tired! I get the odd headache too and im very hungry all the time but no real problems yet!

Hey

I would like another girl then I'll have two of each lol, but as long as it healthy I don't mind.

I was so sick with all my other 3 but touch wood I haven't felt sick yet just very tired and hungry! Lol

I can't wait for my 12 week scan it seems sooo long away :)

How old are your girls?

i would love a bump buddy!!! im due 7th april :) how you finding it?? xxx

hi ya

My eldest is 3 and my youngest is 17 months, so theres a 2 year age gap between each baby! i have my hands well and truly full! lol

Im hoping to get a dating scan before the 12 week one as i was just off the pill when i fell pregnant so even though im pretty sure of my dates they usually like to check! I always end up having about 6 scans with my pregnancys as i have very small babies!

Hi Amy!

Sorry i must have crossed posts with you!

How are you feeling?

Im doing ok other than the tiredness and hunger pangs! i already look about 5 months gone! lol

Hi Amy

I'd love a early scan :) 6 weeks is too long to wait lol

Mine are 3,4 and 5 and there is only 10 months between my oldest too and 13 months between the middle and youngest lol
They are all really close though which is lovely :)

oh my miche! you really do have your hands full lol! though i guess they are all at school now so not too bad, how did you cope when they were little? was it ok or were you pulling your hair out?!! im a little scared at how im going to cope!

Lol yes the two oldest will both be at school in September full time, so just one at home :)

When my youngest was born the other two were 13 months old and just turned 2, so I had 3 under 3 lol :) :)

It was hard but they have really close and still are :)

My daughter really wants another baby in the house so when we tell her she will be so excited :) can't tell her yet though as she can not keep a secret lol

We don't want to tell anyone until we have had 12 week scan and everything is ok :)

I am due April 10th with my 4th baby. I have all girls ages 5, 3, 1 and hoping for a boy this time. M/S has kicked in already! Not looking forward to the next several weeks but as long as my little bean sticks then I will be happy! We have also had 4 mc over the last few years.

hi stinabobina! congrats on your pregnancy too! You and i are both hoping for a boy! i only have 2 girls but my poor hubby is very left out!

Lol Miche i am just like your daughter i cant keep a secret like that either so i have already told a few people! The way i see it though i only tell close friends and familly and if anything were to go wrong they are the people i would turn to for support anyway so why not!

im nervous about my early scan!! hehe this is my first baby too!! :D im ok at the moment very very tired and very fat lol!!! i look about 4 months gone already hehe xxxx

i'm due April 15th, need to confrim that though, but they don't do ultrasounds here until 8+ weeks

Congrats everyone.

Just had my BFP today and will be due around the 14th April. this is my 1st Baby so would love a bump buddy as imagine i will have lots of questions and feelings in the upcoming months.

I'm due April 15th and this will be my first. I'd also love a bump buddy!

Hi girlies!

Welcome to the thread and congrats on your pregnancies!

Im glad there is quite a few of us April bumps its so nice to be able to chat about things good and bad we can all support each other through this rollercoaster ride! There will be lots of smiles along the way and probably some rant days too where we just need to vent and i think this is the perfect place for all of the above!

When does everyone have their first midwife/doctor appointment?
Mine is on the 15th August -1 week today!

I'm due on the 8th which I believe is Easter. I'm so excited because I can have an huge easter egg hunt for the bean's bday.

Congrats Tigge!

Your due the same day as me!

You have just given me the best idea of the easter egg hunt! lol!!

Congrats hun i will look forward to chatting to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->