Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

Aww thats good youngmomma how did you get on? bet it feels really real now! x

The doctors appointment went really good=) this is my 5th baby..I have 2 girls and 2 boys

I'm due April 12 according to LMP.. but I didn't get a +opk until CD21, so if I use my guesstimated O day, my due date is the 19th. The 19th is probably more accurate, but for now I'm sticking with April 12 cause that means I'm just that much closer. ;) Plus I figure that's what any doc would use until a later scan.

When did you ladies ring your docs, btw? I'm only 11 dpo today, so got a pretty early BFP (yesterday).. should I wait a few more days before calling?

Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP yesterday and I think i am due around the 14th April.

This will be my 2nd as I already have a son who is nearly 3.

I haven't contacted my doctor yet, did everybody do that straight away?

Wishing everybody a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Hello Ladies!
I'm joining you in the April due month. My edd is April 7th.I'm slightly nervous and excited.

Hi gals, I'm due 6th April, this is my second after one beautiful lil gal who is now 3. I'm so excited I keep logging on to week by week development to see what he/she is up to!!!!Anyone else doing that. hugs to you all xx

I haven't contacted my doctor yet, did everybody do that straight away?

I haven't yet either..was trying to figure out if I was supposed to. :shrug: Might wait until next week since I found out so early.. they'll probably still schedule for a few weeks after that I would imagine.

Hi all, my EDD is 6th April, i'm 35 & this is my first pregnancy. :happydance:

Feeling very tired, hungry & queasy but not actually sick yet!

I'm due april 17th! This is my 3rd pregnancy, I already have two wonderful boys and would love a little girl!

So far i've just been feeling really tired but no other real symptoms. I was wondering when to call the DR's too.

I called the day after I got my BFP... And I got an appt for Sept 1st.. I will be 8 weeks then.. I am ready for teacher inservice to start next week so the time will go by faster... and students come back the week after that... Only 3 1/2 weeks till my appt!! lol

Exciting thread! I am due April 2nd which is a total guess based on when I thought I had ovulation pain. So I could be anywhere from 5 weeks to 7 weeks.

I am 31 and this is my first pregnancy, I have a 6 year old girl and 4 year old boy that my hubby and I adopted 2 years ago. They are super excited for their little sibling, I made the huge mistake of telling them and now my daughter rubs my belly in front of people and smiles at me while she says "shhh, secret". So I can no longer let her visit my work.

We are so thrilled for this baby as we were just about to start getting checked out at the fertility centre. Little did I know all I had to do was take a month of vacation from work to relax and....BABY!

I have an ultrasound next Monday and then we see our midwife next Wednesday.

I had my first prenatal visit today. The midwife said I'm due April 10th. That's the day before my oldest son's birthday....

Hi everyone!

Wow this thread is really getting going! there are loads of us! so glad i started the thread, its lovely talking to people going through the exact same milestones.
Well my mum told my eldest brother and sister yesterday and i told my dad and stepmum so thats all the immidiate family now that know! i cant hold in the excitement anymore! Plus i already have a bump! i look about 5 months gone already DH keeps joking that its twins! :shock:

How is everyone today?

I have visitors in and out all day so wont be able to log on much but will sneak in later hopefully!

Hi.

Yes I'm due 1st April with my first, can't believe I'm due April Fools Day!!!

How can you stop getting paranoid and worrying about all the little things lol? Ive been suffering with morning sickness since week 4 and when I feel sick id do anything for it to stop and then as soon as it stops I panic!

We were trying for 3 years going through fertility treatment although didnt reach IVF stage had a very please BFP before then!

Anyway any hints and tips would be fab need to stop panicking lol!

Booked a private scan for saturday so should be 7.5 weeks then to check everythings growing ok and to see if twins as medication we've been on increases multiples hehe

Hope everyones well though xxx :cloud9:

Hi Maddison,

Congratulations!

Firstly the only way to really stop panicking is to just keep busy and try not to think about it - easier said than done! Just try to enjoy every second of the pregnancy sickness and all! Talking to people on here can help too as you see that you are not alone and we are all here to support each other and go through it all together. Let us know how your scan goes on saturday, that is very exciting!

well just rang the doctors and apparently i just go in and fill in some forms and then they put me in touch with the midwife. My doctors apparently dont confirm the pregnancy anymore. Guess I'm not too woried as my tests were an absolute BFP.

DH and I have decided to tell my family at a family BBQ we are having in a couple of weeks and his family the day before.

Desperate to tell one of my friends as I had a lovely girlie day at the races recently and was talking to her about us just starting TTC and then I fell pregnant that very night. Think she must have been a good luck charm for me. I will have to hold off though as we have agreed not to tell anyone else until 12 weeks.

How is everyone feeling today? Hope you are all well ladies.

Wow I know how that feels, we have been TTC for so long lots of my friends know so I have been really struggling to keep quiet and have told a few people already, although trying to keep as quiet as possible until 12 weeks!

Not been feeling to bad this morning so was panicky but nausea has well and truly kicked in again now lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->