Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

Try not to worry, i have been too as very few symptoms so far really! but now my morning, or should i say evening sickness seems to be starting,(6 +2weeks) nothing major but the last 2 evenings ive felt horrible after dinner, not sick as much as just needing to sit still and feeling very aware of my full stomach on the inside, if that makes sense?my boobies are now getting sorer and its making it hard to find a comfortable sleeping position!
your symptoms will get stronger im sure, then you will prob wish they hadnt!:dohh:

Thank you for the reassurance.. it really does help! I've read that MS doesn't start for many women until 6 weeks.. so I'm half-crossing my fingers that next week I feel worse, lol. Such a funny thing to wish for.. but I want some indication that all is well in there! :)

Morning ladies :flower:

Please excuse the gatecrashing, but I am offically stalking Teeny!!! (We are friends in RL!)

RE: Morning Sickness - a lot of women don't get even a touch of it! I would say more than 50% never have any at all. And, a lot of women don't feel PG until that first scan! I didn't want to believe it until I saw LO on the screen.

Good luck and H&H 9 months to you all!

Try not to worry, i have been too as very few symptoms so far really! but now my morning, or should i say evening sickness seems to be starting,(6 +2weeks) nothing major but the last 2 evenings ive felt horrible after dinner, not sick as much as just needing to sit still and feeling very aware of my full stomach on the inside, if that makes sense?my boobies are now getting sorer and its making it hard to find a comfortable sleeping position!
your symptoms will get stronger im sure, then you will prob wish they hadnt!:dohh:

Thank you for the reassurance.. it really does help! I've read that MS doesn't start for many women until 6 weeks.. so I'm half-crossing my fingers that next week I feel worse, lol. Such a funny thing to wish for.. but I want some indication that all is well in there! :)

i know what you mean, i didnt feel as bad over the weekend and was feeling a bit gutted....its insane! i keep being told not to wish for it (stalker on here included) coz its horrible but i think i just want anything to make me actually feel pregnant! feel grotty today! its just an underlying feeling instead of a rush to the loo quick thing. maybe this is all ill get!

hope you start feeling sick soon :winkwink:

Morning ladies :flower:

Please excuse the gatecrashing, but I am offically stalking Teeny!!! (We are friends in RL!)

RE: Morning Sickness - a lot of women don't get even a touch of it! I would say more than 50% never have any at all. And, a lot of women don't feel PG until that first scan! I didn't want to believe it until I saw LO on the screen.

Good luck and H&H 9 months to you all!

stop stalking me you! you have your bubs, go back to baby club :yellowcard:
mini me looks like a tortoise in that pic!!:hugs:

Hi girlies,

So im due around 8th April 2012, i have 2 gorgeous little girls and am now 5w1d with baby number 3!

I was wondering if there is anyone due around the same sort of time who would like to be my bump buddy! lol!
I love chatting about how things are progressing etc and having a good old rant when im having one of those days!and im sure there must be others out there in the same sort of boat! :flower:

im due the 2nd of april im new to this site dont kno if im posting properly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->