Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

I haven't contacted my doctor yet, did everybody do that straight away?

I haven't yet either..was trying to figure out if I was supposed to. :shrug: Might wait until next week since I found out so early.. they'll probably still schedule for a few weeks after that I would imagine.

I'm going to phone the doctors tomorrow just to find out what i need to do xxx

When I was pregnant with ds we didn't tell anybody until was about 14 weeks. I also didn't really worry or panic about things going wrong.

This time I want to tell everybody now! I also can't stop worrying about something going wrong.

I did 3 tests on Sunday and got two good pink lines and a 'Pregnant 2 -3'. I keep getting the urge to do more tests! With ds i tested twice and never thought about it again!

I am so excited to be pregnant but I keep having to remind myself that its real [think thats why i want to keep testing!]

Hope everybody is feeling ok today xxx

I'm struggling with the "real" factor too! I think it won't feel real for me until that first doctor's appointment.. unfortunately that's several weeks away!

I'm also struggling with the don't become obsessive part, hahaha. I want so badly to be further along (like closer to that doctors appointment!), but that's only making the time go slower! :dohh:

Hi, I'm due on 8th April and would love to be bump buddies x

Hi Everyone!

It took me ages to find this thread again! lol!

How is everybody?

Well after feeling really not pregnant i decided to take another HPT to check and oh my goodness the test line is darker than the control line! lol i guess i must definately be pregnant afterall!! :haha:
Its confusing for me because with my previous 2 pregnancies with my girls i was as sick as a dog and definately pregnancy symptoms with full force but i seem to be absolutely fine other than a sore back really and slightly tender boobs but that is about it!??
Im grateful for not being sick though but just confused!

Midwife monday though so not long to wait to get things rolling!

Hi Tilly

I didnt see your post!

Congrats hun, you are due on the same day as me!
And i also have 2 girls! Lol!
Are you hoping for a blue one too? x

my midwifes apt isnt until the 31st which seems like ages away. I know what you mean misshopefull about wanting to test all the time. I'm the same, think it's as i worry something might go wrong and also it just doesnt feel too real either as I have no symptoms other then feeling tired on an afternoon and going to the loo a billion times a day. Glad I found this site though as makes me relaise im not the only one.

Hi Tilly

I didnt see your post!

Congrats hun, you are due on the same day as me!
And i also have 2 girls! Lol!
Are you hoping for a blue one too? x

Hi
Thanx hun I am still in shock!
Congrats everyone on your April babies.
Me and OH are hoping for a little boy as this will also be our last baby but will be happy whatever the outcome as long as the baby is healthy x

Hi everyone,

I got my BFP about a week ago and am due 5th April. This is my first baby so am very excited but also very nervous as I know anything can happen! I have been to the docs to confirm pregnancy but i wasn't aware I should have a midwife appointment before my 12 weeks scan. Should i have an appointment or not?

Got a scan on Monday to make sure all is ok as keep getting stomach pains.

Good luck to you all and hope we all have a happy pregnancy :) xx

Hi everyone,

I got my BFP about a week ago and am due 5th April. This is my first baby so am very excited but also very nervous as I know anything can happen! I have been to the docs to confirm pregnancy but i wasn't aware I should have a midwife appointment before my 12 weeks scan. Should i have an appointment or not?

Got a scan on Monday to make sure all is ok as keep getting stomach pains.

Good luck to you all and hope we all have a happy pregnancy :) xx

Hi, my Dr gave me a number to book an app with the midwife but i don't know if it works like that everywhere.
The pains are normally due to your uterus stretching especially if it is your 1st pregnancy x

I haven't had my due date officially confirmed yet but I believe it will be around the 13-15th April so I'll be your bump buddy too :D

This is my first baby so all very scary for me right now! We had only been trying about 2 months so was all a bit of a shock but am really excited

Hi...I'm new to posting on this site.... I'm due April 7th 2012 so would love to be a bump buddy!!!:thumbup:
It's my 2nd pregnancy and I have a 15 month old boy already....
This time I have fely really queezy at different times of the day, major hunger pangs and very tired.....had none of this with my last pregnancy...each ones different though I suppose!!!:hi:
xx

I am due April 24th!! Would love to be bump buddies! I hope my BFF in real life gets pregnant so I can have a real life bump buddy, how awesome would that be?

Hi, Ladies! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are expecting--and our gorgeous baby boy is only six months! Hoo-boy!

But I'm terrified, because I bled. On Tuesday night, I barely made it to the toilet and blood poured out--maybe 1/3 cup. I went upstairs and it happened again, but this time some tissue slipped out (I won't describe it--TMI--but it didn't look like an embryo). Needless to say, I called my OB-GYN in a panic. He told me to come in for an U/S the next day (yesterday).

U/S showed good gestational sac and yolk sac, so I'm still pregnant! No fetal pole or heartbeat yet, but I know it's early. However, there was a bunch of blood in my uterus, outside the GS. Dr says that we can't know what effect that blood will have on the pregnancy, if any.

I'm now a nervous wreck. My GS measured 5w4d which is pretty much spot on.

Did anyone bleed, pass tissue and still turn out okay? I can hardly concentrate from worry!

That sounds awful carpediem! So sorry you're going through that..It's great that the pregnancy is still looking good, but I so wish for you that the doctor had more to tell you about it! I hope it all pans out without a hitch!

hi ladies i got a faint bfp this morning not sure what to think and very positive opks darker each day today on 8/11/11 i am 10dpo so not sure if i should get excited just to get let down. congrats to all of you. if i am pregers i will be due april 28th this date is very funny for one my name is april and the due date is my birthday as well... so ya if i am and the test isnt faulty i am gona be so shocked...

I haven't had my due date officially confirmed yet but I believe it will be around the 13-15th April so I'll be your bump buddy too :D

This is my first baby so all very scary for me right now! We had only been trying about 2 months so was all a bit of a shock but am really excited

i'm exactly the same, we were NTNP since May and I honestly didnt think I would fall this quick. Got a bit of a shock when AF was late and then got BFP.

I know it sounds strange when we were planning a family but it has just happened so quick. I am of course so excited though. DH thinks it's down to his swimmer being marines. Isnt it amazing that they can turn anything into being about how macho they are :winkwink:

hi ladies i got a faint bfp this morning not sure what to think and very positive opks darker each day today on 8/11/11 i am 10dpo so not sure if i should get excited just to get let down. congrats to all of you. if i am pregers i will be due april 28th this date is very funny for one my name is april and the due date is my birthday as well... so ya if i am and the test isnt faulty i am gona be so shocked...

YAY Hi, Sweetpea! :wave:

Hey Im due the 4th of April, first pregnancy, first baby, and its all quite daunting.. no body ever tells you all the horrible stuff that goes with pregnancy... I feel like a mental case!!!

I'm struggling with the "real" factor too! I think it won't feel real for me until that first doctor's appointment.. unfortunately that's several weeks away!

I'm also struggling with the don't become obsessive part, hahaha. I want so badly to be further along (like closer to that doctors appointment!), but that's only making the time go slower! :dohh:

I feel exactly the same way! My first prenatal appt is 8/29...and they will be doing an internal ultrasound. I'm both excited and worried sick about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->