Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

hi all,

are people getting their booking appointments yet?

x

hi all,

x

I have my first prenatal scheduled for Sept 1. According to my LMP I'll be 8 weeks, but according to my +opk I'll be more like 7.. But I'm just so anxious to see the little bean and hear that everything is okay!

I'm 5 weeks today, and really no M/S to speak of. I've had times I feel a little nauseous, but only for a short bit (like 20 minutes) and never actually throwing up. I should be thankful, but I'm also worried a bit that it's a bad sign. The only symptoms I have are sore boobs, vivid dreams, and a bit of an increased appetite. At night I feel a little crampy and have a sore back, but even those aren't too bad anymore. Just hope the symptomless pregnancy isn't an indication of something negative!

hi all,

x

I have my first prenatal scheduled for Sept 1. According to my LMP I'll be 8 weeks, but according to my +opk I'll be more like 7.. But I'm just so anxious to see the little bean and hear that everything is okay!

I'm 5 weeks today, and really no M/S to speak of. I've had times I feel a little nauseous, but only for a short bit (like 20 minutes) and never actually throwing up. I should be thankful, but I'm also worried a bit that it's a bad sign. The only symptoms I have are sore boobs, vivid dreams, and a bit of an increased appetite. At night I feel a little crampy and have a sore back, but even those aren't too bad anymore. Just hope the symptomless pregnancy isn't an indication of something negative!

I am 4 weeks and got my appointment today for Sept 2.

hi all,

x

I am 4 weeks and got my appointment today for Sept 2.

Woohoo! Hopefully we get to celebrate successful scans and healthy beans together! :)

I'm 5 weeks today, my first prenatal is on August 29th - should be 6w4d on that date. No scan scheduled as of yet though

Hi, I had my booking app with mw on the 15th, i have my scan on the 30th sep i will be nearly 13wks by then and don't see my mw again until i am 16wks.

How is everyone feeling? x

Hi ladies

How are you all feeling?

I am feeling quite good myself and its finally all starting to sink in! I have very sore boobs and cramping in my tummy on and off and a bit of trouble sleeping but apart from that I feel ok.

I had a doctors appointment tuesday just gone and have my first antenatal appointment at the doctors tuesday next week when I will be 6+4 weeks, no sign of a scan date yet though, not sure when to expect to get this?. Does anyone know what I should expect at my first antenatal appointment, I'm not sure if it is something I should bring my partner to or if it is just a chat with a doctor I can do myself?

The doctor confirmed my due date as the 15th April which is my OH's birthday :happydance:

Hi ladies

How are you all feeling?

I am feeling quite good myself and its finally all starting to sink in! I have very sore boobs and cramping in my tummy on and off and a bit of trouble sleeping but apart from that I feel ok.

I had a doctors appointment tuesday just gone and have my first antenatal appointment at the doctors tuesday next week when I will be 6+4 weeks, no sign of a scan date yet though, not sure when to expect to get this?. Does anyone know what I should expect at my first antenatal appointment, I'm not sure if it is something I should bring my partner to or if it is just a chat with a doctor I can do myself?

The doctor confirmed my due date as the 15th April which is my OH's birthday :happydance:

Hi, first antenatal is mainly just alot of answering questions on family medical history and yours and OHs medical history, family status, you should have blood pressure and weight checked, urine sample and blood tests the mw will tlk about what the blood tests are for, you will be asked about hospitals etc i might have missed something here but it can take up to an hour in the booking app, you don't need to bring your partner but can if you feel you want to, hope this has helped x

According to online calendars I am due April 26, will have to wait a few weeks to see my Dr. and figure out next steps... my Dr. is at the cottage drinking been and enjoying her summer, lucky duck!

Speaking of lucky, there seem to be a lot of us expecting in April 2012, hope all goes well with everyone's pregnancies :happydance:

According to online calendars I am due April 26, will have to wait a few weeks to see my Dr. and figure out next steps... my Dr. is at the cottage drinking been and enjoying her summer, lucky duck!

Speaking of lucky, there seem to be a lot of us expecting in April 2012, hope all goes well with everyone's pregnancies :happydance:

Congrats! x

Hi ladies

How are you all feeling?

Hi, first antenatal is mainly just alot of answering questions on family medical history and yours and OHs medical history, family status, you should have blood pressure and weight checked, urine sample and blood tests the mw will tlk about what the blood tests are for, you will be asked about hospitals etc i might have missed something here but it can take up to an hour in the booking app, you don't need to bring your partner but can if you feel you want to, hope this has helped x

Thank you that's really helpful :D. I did however do most of that in my appointment on Tuesday anyway so strange that I have to do most of it all over again with another doctor a week later, nevermind :D

Hi Everyone

Im due on April 13th :thumbup:

My booking in appointment is 31st August and I also have a scan booked privately on the same day:blush:

I was told by my doctor that a booking in appointment is done around the 10 week mark but I will be on holiday then so mine is early!!!
I'm also having the scan done to check everything is progressing OK before I get on the plane and have something go wrong while i'm away.

Love and Hugs to All you April Ladies
:hugs:

Hi ladies

How are you all feeling?

Thank you that's really helpful :D. I did however do most of that in my appointment on Tuesday anyway so strange that I have to do most of it all over again with another doctor a week later, nevermind :D

Its pretty much the same at all the apps, you have to repeat it over and over lol x

Hi Everyone

Im due on April 13th :thumbup:

My booking in appointment is 31st August and I also have a scan booked privately on the same day:blush:

I was told by my doctor that a booking in appointment is done around the 10 week mark but I will be on holiday then so mine is early!!!
I'm also having the scan done to check everything is progressing OK before I get on the plane and have something go wrong while i'm away.

Love and Hugs to All you April Ladies
:hugs:

Congrats! Hope your app and scan goes well!
Going anywhere nice on your hols? x

morning ladies,

my booking appointment will be on the 24th Aug (due april 10th). will only be 7+1weeks but the nurse worked it out for then, i think it depends on area and country your in.
heard the same about lots of questions mostly. DH has asked about coming but not sure there is much point if its just that?

im assuming 1st scan will be end of sept, but again i think it depends on where you are.

x

hi all,

x

Try not to worry, i have been too as very few symptoms so far really! but now my morning, or should i say evening sickness seems to be starting,(6 +2weeks) nothing major but the last 2 evenings ive felt horrible after dinner, not sick as much as just needing to sit still and feeling very aware of my full stomach on the inside, if that makes sense?my boobies are now getting sorer and its making it hard to find a comfortable sleeping position!
your symptoms will get stronger im sure, then you will prob wish they hadnt!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->