Anyone due April 2012? Bump Buddy needed!

I'm struggling with the "real" factor too! I think it won't feel real for me until that first doctor's appointment.. unfortunately that's several weeks away!

I'm also struggling with the don't become obsessive part, hahaha. I want so badly to be further along (like closer to that doctors appointment!), but that's only making the time go slower! :dohh:

I feel exactly the same way! My first prenatal appt is 8/29...and they will be doing an internal ultrasound. I'm both excited and worried sick about it!
Aw, I'm sure it'll go great! :thumbup: And that's only a couple weeks away! :happydance:

I really should call soon to get mine scheduled.. I just so don't want to hear a date of 4+ weeks out. :dohh: :haha:

I'm struggling with the "real" factor too! I think it won't feel real for me until that first doctor's appointment.. unfortunately that's several weeks away!

I'm also struggling with the don't become obsessive part, hahaha. I want so badly to be further along (like closer to that doctors appointment!), but that's only making the time go slower! :dohh:

I feel exactly the same way! My first prenatal appt is 8/29...and they will be doing an internal ultrasound. I'm both excited and worried sick about it!
Aw, I'm sure it'll go great! :thumbup: And that's only a couple weeks away! :happydance:

I really should call soon to get mine scheduled.. I just so don't want to hear a date of 4+ weeks out. :dohh: :haha:

Thanks! But yes, definitely call soon! They're notorious for not being able to get you in for weeks...so the sooner the better! :)

Hi ladies, just got my scan date through the post and its set for the 30th sep, cnt wait x

How is everyone ? x

Hi Girls!

How is everybody?

Im sorry i havent been able to log on for a few days i have had awful back trouble and been very sore so not been doing too much. Feels a little better today though, it seems if i do any sort of housework or too much then it really flares up. It is a bit like sciatica (sp?) I think.
I have my first midwif appointment tomorrow! so excited although not sure whats going to happen as i have never seen a midwife before 8 weeks before so i shall log on and let you all know how it goes.
Im starting to feel a little queasy at times now but still not actually been sick yet! Hoping that stays away!

How are all your symptoms going? have i missed any news?

Hi :flower:

Just found out i'm about 5wks pregnant and due around the 15th of April, we have been trying on + off for 2years so i was a little shocked when i took the test! This will be my 1st baby!
Would love some bump buddies! x

Just found out i'm about 5wks pregnant and due around the 15th of April, we have been trying on + off for 2years so i was a little shocked when i took the test! This will be my 1st baby!
Would love some bump buddies! x

Babyfairy congratulations :happydance: it's is my 1st too and I am due on the 15th also. How are you feeling about it all.

We were in quite a bit of shock to start with but told the in laws this weekend so is seeming a little more real. Tell my family this weekend so will be nice to talk freely about things.

Are you having any symptoms yet?x

Babyfairy congratulations :happydance: it's is my 1st too and I am due on the 15th also. How are you feeling about it all.

We were in quite a bit of shock to start with but told the in laws this weekend so is seeming a little more real. Tell my family this weekend so will be nice to talk freely about things.

Are you having any symptoms yet?x

Thankyou! We are trying not o tell anyone until 12wks although i am finding this so hard! I'm still feeling shocked but really excited and happy. So far i have just been feeling tired, some cramping which is quite scary & some changes in sleep, also really bloated & boobs are looking HUGE :haha:
How about you? I'm off to the libary for some baby books :happydance:

Hi all. I'm just over 5 weeks. I reckon my due date is around April 13th - not been to the docs yet, but planning to go this week. This is my second pregnancy, but sadly the first ended in m/c in April, so if this one makes it, it will be my first child. Keeping everything crossed. I've booked in for an early scan next week to hopefully give me some reassurance. Nice to be here with you all!! :hugs:

Hi all,

This is a great thread!
I am due on the 10th April, found out 2 weeks ago, which has already flown by!! Had a bloodtest last week that confirmed it all.

it all very bizzare, i dont really feel pregnant at all, but every ache and pain will get me on google checking out if its normal so some bump buddies would be great if you'll have me! :)

have been given a booking appointment for next week but have to reschedule :-( because of work commitments!

so far we have only told my mum and a few friends we spent the weekend with as i do love a glass of vino so they would have guessed if i had just not drunk all weekend!

i made the mistake of telling too many people that we were ttc, then it took us to our 6th attempt to get a sticky bean so have been fielding questions from lots of caring/nosey friends! i was desperate to tell people until i told my friends this weekend, now its made me anervous and want to hold on to our little secret for as long as possible! guess ive got a lot of lying to do in the next two months!
X

Hi Teeny,

I know what you mean about telling people. I really don't want to at the moment, but we were down at my in-laws at the weekend. I'm also known as a lover of vino, and I'm a hopeless liar, so I just had to come clean about why I wasn't drinking. They were very good and understood that we're keeping it all very low key after what happened last time.

I'm now wondering what to do about my parents. I really don't want to be telling people at this stage if I don't need to, but now I feel kind of bad that my husband's parents know, and mine don't. Urgh - so much to worry about!!:shrug:

I'm torn, personally.. part of me wants it to be our little secret for a while, and part of me wants to tell our families. My DH really wants to keep it hush hush, so that's what we're doing for now. I know it's the smart move at least until our first appointment.

Speaking of, I scheduled that this morning. It's 2 weeks from Thursday, and I'm super excited. :) :) Based on LMP they think I'll be 8 weeks along, but I know I O'd late so I'll actually be 7 weeks. I know we won't be able to see much, but just seeing the heartbeat and that everything is progressing as it should will be wonderful.. I read at that point (once you see a heartbeat), the odds of MC go down to around 3-5%, so that will be at least a little reassuring. I know it'll be scary throughout the whole first tri, but it feels especially scary right now not having even been to a doctor yet!

Hello,
i am 23 years old and suffered 2 mc's in the past... iv jst found out i am pregnant .... my last period ended on the 16th of july.. ?!! how far gone does this make me? soorry to sound like a idiot but all new to me..?!?! soo nervous 2... already got veryyyy sore boobs and also strange tastes in my mouth... is n e 1 else havin these symptoms ?!?! xx

Hello,
i am 23 years old and suffered 2 mc's in the past... iv jst found out i am pregnant .... my last period ended on the 16th of july.. ?!! how far gone does this make me? soorry to sound like a idiot but all new to me..?!?! soo nervous 2... already got veryyyy sore boobs and also strange tastes in my mouth... is n e 1 else havin these symptoms ?!?! xx

LMP of July 16th would make you 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant if you have a normal 28-day cycle. So sorry about your losses, btw. :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

This is my first and based on last period, I am due April 22. I will have first doc appointment next Wednesday Aug 24th to confirm.

Good luck to you all!!!

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to put on here that i have still been experiencing some cramping and what i would describe as a gentle tug in my uterus, i told my mum (shes had 4) and she pulled a funny face like it was weird, jsut wanted to check on here to see if its common.

6 weeks today x

Hi Teeny,

I know what you mean about telling people. I really don't want to at the moment, but we were down at my in-laws at the weekend. I'm also known as a lover of vino, and I'm a hopeless liar, so I just had to come clean about why I wasn't drinking. They were very good and understood that we're keeping it all very low key after what happened last time.

I'm now wondering what to do about my parents. I really don't want to be telling people at this stage if I don't need to, but now I feel kind of bad that my husband's parents know, and mine don't. Urgh - so much to worry about!!:shrug:

its so weird, i thought id want to shout it from the roof tops, but apart from wanting to blurt it out as an explaination of why im a bit 'off', my lips are sealed!

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to put on here that i have still been experiencing some cramping and what i would describe as a gentle tug in my uterus, i told my mum (shes had 4) and she pulled a funny face like it was weird, jsut wanted to check on here to see if its common.

6 weeks today x

Hi,

I am 6 weeks also and for about 2-3 days i had constant weird cramps with the odd sharp twinge and also some back pain, last night i woke up with an awful cramp that lasted about a minute but now today they seem to have eased off abit, still got an achey back. I'm hoping they are just growing pains like everyone says, it's so worrying though isn't it! x

Hi Teeny,

its so weird, i thought id want to shout it from the roof tops, but apart from wanting to blurt it out as an explaination of why im a bit 'off', my lips are sealed!

:shhh:

:haha:

Sorry - don't mean to gatecrash ladies! Hope alls ok and everyone has a H&H 9months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->