Anyone due around 23rd Dec - I'm busy waiting!

Did everyone manage to enjoy Christmas day today? I had some intense braxton hicks last night and I was a bit worried it was the start! Santa done, dinner done and now labour is welcome in my house again.

any news from anyone?

I had a great day. My ribs hurt from sitting down all day though! A few BH but nothing else.

Happy Christmas Bev!

Baby has stayed put today thankfully. Felt very cramps last night but been fine today. Will be interesting to see how long he keeps us waiting.

Xx

I also felt baby may be on his way yesterday but thankfully he stayed put. Feel crampy again tonight now with lots of BH and lots of movement, just doesnt feel like it will ever happen ☺

I was due the 23rd too - managed to make it through Christmas Day, did have to go get monitored in hospital though. Induction tomorrow :)

Oohh good luck Suzanne! Hope all goes smoothly.

Im still waiting arrival too. Wasnt so crampy last night and now that im past Christmas it feels like it will never happen. My induction is booked for 1st Jan if she doesn't show beforehand.

Good luck to everyone. I hope we all have news soon!

I'm feeling the same lucky. I've had a few side pains, sort of like stitch but that's about it. Feel a bit off it today though with an indigestion type feeling but I don't think it will come to anything.

Booked in for a sweep on the 30th.

X

Oh fingers crossed the sweep works for you bev if nothing happens in the mean time.

X

Any movement from anyone?

It's been quiet at my end all day :( I was hoping something might happen with my other LO being on his way by this time but still nothing. By tomorrow afternoon he will be more overdue than his big brother :'(

I think I might have an early night and see what tomorrow brings.

X

Im the same K8te. No movement here either. I thought something was happening this morning but just intense BH which disappeared after a shower.

I really hope she arrives before induction date.

No news here, now 40+3, he's 17 days later than DS and I'm fed up. Doesn't feel like Ill ever have this baby 😥

Hopefully she gets a wriggle on for you!

Aw Blu I can't imagine what it must be like being early with your first and then going overdue this time.

I've been wide awake since 4 again. Wish this baby would get a wriggle on.

Think we are going for a long wall today to try and get him to make his debut.

X

Thanks kate ive just had a small gush of fluid and now have tummy ache. Hope things are starting x

Ooh fingers crossed Blu! Sounds promising

X

Think it mustve been very watery discharge 😣 happened twice since but is thicker now and pain has gone again. I dont feel like its ever going to happen, wondering if the sweep may kick things off tomorrow. How are you doing?x

Hopefully he gets a wriggle on for you. Maybe the sweep will give him that extra push he needs.

I'm not too bad, kept having some period type cramps when I laid down earlier, as soon as I got up they stopped do I'm thinking a sweep maybe the way forward as well.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->