Anyone due around 23rd Dec - I'm busy waiting!

Hope it happens soon Blu!

Sorry the cramps stopped K8te.

Still nothing here. Can't believe how comfortable I feel!

I'm the same bev, with how normal I feel there's no wonder he's not in a rush.

X

Glad you both feel normal lol, I feel like a moaner but Im pretty uncomfortable now. Getting lots of BH's and cramps then nothing happens. Im still losing bits of plug so hoping the sweep is effective tomorrow, cant wait to meet my baby now and want DS to have some time with him before going back to school so that he doesnt feel pushed out. Just cheered us up with a monster bath bomb order from lush ☺

Pleased to announce the safe arrival of our little bundle. Contractions started around 3am and she arrived around 10 to 6 in a water birth.

Very quick and feeling pretty good right now. Hope you are all doing ok?

Oh wow thats great congratulations lucky x

Aw that's great news congratulations!!

We have had a walk this morning and just come to the pub for lunch, so far nothing happening apart from uncomfortable movements so I'm not feeling like its happening today unfortunately.

I'm the same DS starts back on the 6th and I'd like to have at least a week with them both.

Thanks ladies. Over the moon with her!

The whole thing was very quick so even though it didnt have any special signs that day..It still was the day!

Look forward to hearing your stories soon x

Aw that's lovely to hear flutter.

I've been for a walk today and lost some plug so fingers crossed its the start of something.

Xx

I had my little boy on 27/12 luckyflutter via emergency c section but were both recovering well now and hes gorgeous x

My little boy arrived very quickly on the 30th. I was having irregular pains for most of the morning, very manageable so we went out visiting family before my mw appointment. Got to the appointment and the pains got worse, it didn't help she was running an hour behind. When she examined me she said I was a good 3-4cm with bulging membranes so sent me home at 5 to get my things and a bit of food and then go to the unit. I got there for 6 and was 7cm and my waters went. They were concerned about his heart rate so I had to go to the main hospital in an ambulance. I got there for 8.15 and by 8.43 he was out I couldn't believe how quick it all happened. My first was 6lb......this one was 7lb 14lb!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->