Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Hi girls :) anyone still around on this thread? I'm 26 weeks today and having another baby girl, so happy :D how are you all doing?

Glad you got this board back up!! :flower: I'm due June 24th - we have our hospital meet & greet tonight which I'm looking forward to as we'll meet the other doctors in the practice [any of which might deliver me the day of but I'm really hoping it's my doc] and we do a tour of the maternity ward! I'm 26+3 right now, not finding out the sex but I feel SO strongly that it's a boy - I'd be shocked if a girl came out, shocked but thrilled either way! How are you feeling? I've noticed beginning this week my morning sickness seems to be creeping back a bit :wacko: Other than that I feel pretty good still...we're moving at the end of the month which is a huge process right now but I can't wait to be in a bigger space soon.

Hi Ladies :flower:,

So tired, tired, tired!

Feeling massive and lots of strong movement now.

Time is flying and I feel totally unprepared for having 3 children :shrug:

I need to start writing lists.

Stuff to get out the loft,
Washing, Ironing.
Moses basket
Pack hospital bag for me and Baby etc….

So tired :sleep:

Same here. Uncomfortable and sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. Maybe it's due to my lack of sleep from the acid reflux all through the night. Due June 26. Haven't bought a thing besides a few outfits and still looking for a bigger house to move to before baby.

Oh I am certainly feeling all the tiredness here too...and the strong baby movements, my ticker is a little off my cycles were short so put me at due date June 26 but my ticket is 2 days behind I'm currently 26+4 getting lots of heartburn this morning yuk!

Kayla are your contractions BH? Have the eased off?

Oh and something else to report....since I had my daughter who is now nearly 22 months old ive had this very VERY tender spot n my spine which I thought was from my epidural. Turns out its much lower than my epidural site and my doctor thinks I have a slipped disc (prolapsed disc) in my back which is giving me very painful sciatica on both sides of my lower back..... Not fun. I can barely pick my daughter up yet carry her around and some days can barely walk at all :/

Sorry I thought I'd updated the threads I was on. We found out baby had DS and we chose to end the pregnancy. Our DD was born sleeping on Jan 16th :(

I'll unsubscribe from this one too. I wish you all a very very healthy and happy pregnancy and birth
x

Sorry I thought I'd updated the threads I was on. We found out baby had DS and we chose to end the pregnancy. Our DD was born sleeping on Jan 16th :(

I'll unsubscribe from this one too. I wish you all a very very healthy and happy pregnancy and birth
x

Very sorry to hear that :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"