Anyone due around June 26 2014?

Hi Miss_Nat, her birthday is June 2nd. Mine is June 9th, baby is so far due on the 21st. My Daughter was due on the 20th, but she was born at 37+3. How about your Daughter?
You worried about coping? My Daughter met my friends newborn yesterday and adored him, so that was good. I always always wanted a two year gap when I was an innocent youngster and planning my life with my Prince Charming!

Ooooh my daughter was due June 1st but came 6 days early and was born 39+1 on may 26th :) so technically they are the same age hehe
Umm yeah a little, it will be hard at first I think but it will just be something we have to adjust too :) I'm the same always wanted a 2 year age gap so we are getting that plus a month haha

I just hope my Daughter doesn't hate baby! I want to include her totally and hope they'll be so close. My Brother wasn't born until I was 12 so I really missed the closeness of a sibling when I was young.

We have told my mum and dad, and my sister, as were really close however hubby wants to wait till first scan before we tell his mum, we conceived with help from IVF so people are aware of that, a few close friends, so they knew an estimated test date, so a few close friends know but they have been sworn to secrecy. Its taken us 5 years to get our BFP, so its so hard not to shout from the rooftops, but we will resist haha x

5 yrs wow, congrats on finally getting your BFP. 2 1/2 yrs for me and I'm going crazy here tryna keep my mouth shut. I just want to know that the lil bean is in the right spot. Haven't had my #s checked but hoping when I go this Thurs they will be able to see something. Tell me something, please!

I am due june 25th and i had my hcg tested yesterday and it was already 1620..

Wow - how many dpo was that? That's a great number! :yipee:

DH & I told my mom & bro yesterday - there were a lot of happy tears :baby:...now I'm just waiting until 10/29 to get my scan & *hopefully* hear a heart beat! :happydance:

I'm sure she wont hate the baby missingbubs :) sh will be excited to have someone new to play with hehe

I wish we got hcg numbers here in Australia, I don't really know anything about them apart from the higher the better lol can anyone explain it to me a little pls? :)

From what I know [I'm no expert but I've been reading a bit after my chemical last month]...all home pregnancy :test: will check for hcg in your urine which is only produced during pregnancy. A blood test checks teh same thing but they can also get the exact number. Most pregnancy tests are sensitive to 25. Blood tests can check for even less.

In an hcg blood test - less than 5 is NOT pregnant, 5-25 is "possibly" pregnant & need to retest, and over 25 is considered pregnant. The first time you get the number it's not as important as that the number should double withing 48-72 hours. If it doesn't, it's usually a sign of a miscarriage. Not every doctor's office here does hcg, it all depends on who you go to. Mine does but my best friend's doesn't [they do a scan earlier though].

When I had my chemical last month, my number was 5.5 - they were going to re-test me in 2 days but alas I got :witch:.

Sometimes, definitely not always, a really high hcg number can be indicative of multiples...

I wish we got hcg numbers here in Australia, I don't really know anything about them apart from the higher the better lol can anyone explain it to me a little pls? :)

Great thank you :) I had a blood test done last week rang to get results today and everything came back normal thankfully :) I did ask them if they tested the hcg count and she said no :( poo :( so doesn't look like we get that checked over here :(

Was anyone bbt temping before pregnancy and if so, are you still doing it?

Me. And yes (most days), though now I'm trying to wean myself off of it. Any slight dip in temperature and I freak out. Then it turns out to be nothing, and I get mad at myself for stressing unnecessarily.

That honestly might be a good thing, I know a lot of people who get really caught up in the numbers or think something is wrong when they are fine...I'm just really glad mine are ok. Now I'm worried about my temp being low today - every day it's something new lol.

Great thank you :) I had a blood test done last week rang to get results today and everything came back normal thankfully :) I did ask them if they tested the hcg count and she said no :( poo :( so doesn't look like we get that checked over here :(

I'm due June 25th! Just waiting on my 3rd HCG number and hoping it's a good one. I never thought I would have a summer baby, but I am really warming up to the idea:flow:

I feel the same way - my temp dropped a bit and I'm so nervous today & there's like no info on temps this late...I'm officially done w/ scaring myself over bbt temps.

Me. And yes (most days), though now I'm trying to wean myself off of it. Any slight dip in temperature and I freak out. Then it turns out to be nothing, and I get mad at myself for stressing unnecessarily.

That honestly might be a good thing, I know a lot of people who get really caught up in the numbers or think something is wrong when they are fine...I'm just really glad mine are ok. Now I'm worried about my temp being low today - every day it's something new lol.

Yes you are probably correct :) even though this is my second pregnancy I still get overly concerned about any pains, twinges etc, its terrible isn't it! I felt amazingly well through my first pregnancy and so far feel the same with this one, not really having any sore bbs apart from the occasional and very rare stabbing pain in them, have only a little and rare heartburn, only real symptoms I have is exhaustion and bloating. And it makes me worry that I don't have all those other symptoms! But I don't recall having them with my daughter either, or at least I can't remember, but then again I'm only 4 and a half weeks so maybe they will get sore later I'm not sure. I really shouldn't be complaining about not having sore bbs, and I have read that a lot of women second pregnancy don't get sore bbs but I kinda want more pregnancy symptoms as weird as that may sound lol

I did with my first pregnancy but not for this one. This one I wanted to take a more relaxed approach. Al I did this time was check my cervix so I knew when I was ovulating and we fell quicker without all the stress :)

Hi hope everyone is keeping well today. miss_nat84, this is my second pregnancy and like you had a really good first pregnancy, I am still not feeling pregnant no sore boobs or morning sickness hope it lasts though pretty sure it wont!
Is anyone else beginning to feel really bloated though, my jeans dont button up today and I am only 5 weeks.

I'm also due on the 26th of June... Got my BFP on Saturday, which was our 1 year wedding anniversary. We've been trying for a year and are very excited.. Congrats to everyone else here too xx

Hello ladies!

Congrats! We are also expecting our second child around the same date... June 30 2014 (tentative). We have our first doc appointment next week.

Have you ladies already seen the OB/GYN for this pregnancy?

Welcome & congrats! :dance:

We're tentatively due June 24th based on O date and June 20th based on LMP. Having my first appt which will be a dating scan on Fri., Nov 1st. Really really hoping we can see the heart beat then! I would likely be 6+3 by then...:yipee:

Hello ladies!

Congrats! We are also expecting our second child around the same date... June 30 2014 (tentative). We have our first doc appointment next week.

Have you ladies already seen the OB/GYN for this pregnancy?

Hallo ladies. I am actually due 3rd of July, but since I will have a second c-section the date would be 26th of June.

This bfp was actually a pleasant surprise since we didn't think I will fall pregnant so quickly after stopping bcp. I stopped bcp on the 26th of Sept last month and got my bfp last night. Did my bloodtest this morning.

Welcome all! I've had one doc appt lovelyredrose but it was a super quick one he gave me papers to get bloods done and I rebooked in for a month from then so November 15. Ill be doing shared care with my doc again :)

Redwine heck yes I am sooooo bloated ill post a pic up for you I'm 4+5 and I've been bloated since before I found out I was pregnant.....my pants etc still do up but are definitely tighter than before....hmm....they say you get bigger quicker second time around but didn't think I would be this quick lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->