Anyone due around June 26 2014?

My first appointment is 11/5 and i'll be 7+2! It's so hard because I found out I was pregnant at 3+3 so it's taking FOREVER for the appointment to feel like it's getting closer.

Sorry it's gone sideways no idea why it did that but seriously this can't be normal for 4 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Me, Me, ME.... my pants fit fine yesterday and this AM they are hard to get closed. Seriously?!?!? This is just too soon for things to start feeling tight. And I know I haven't gained any weight so it's gotta be bloating, right?

Last night I had a touch of nausea. Is it weird of me to hope I'm knocked on my butt with MS by early next week LOL

Hello everyone. I am due June 27th. I have two boys 6 & 8 so I hope #3 is a girl. I don't think I know what to do with a girl. :haha: hubby and I are waiting to announce the pregnancy until Christmas if I don't show before then. I feel like I'm getting bigger already. I prefer wearing my yoga pants. :blush:

Hi sweetmel :D we've had to start telling Delos, it's just way too obvious ppl will start thinking I'm getting fat :/ and 2 of them even said they noticed but didn't want to say anything in case they were wrong....oh dear :(

Hi sweetmel :D we've had to start telling Delos, it's just way too obvious ppl will start thinking I'm getting fat :/ and 2 of them even said they noticed but didn't want to say anything in case they were wrong....oh dear :(

I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen to me. We want to wait until Christmas but at the rate my belly is growing, I will no doubt have to announce earlier. I do like my new bbs. I look very chesty. I need a new bra. :haha:

Ladies, so I'm worried. On Friday evening I found bright red blood in my underwear. It seemed like it was a gush and then stopped. No more bleeding, no clots...and nothing since then. I called my OB Friday night and she said there's really nothing we can do at this point. 50% of the time those that bleed end up miscarrying and 50% of the time they carry to full term and deliver healthy babies. I go in tomorrow for bloodwork. But please send sticky dust my way.... I kind of feel like I jinx myself. with my first, I didn't tell anyone about it until around 14-20 weeks (well we told the parents as soon as we found out). But with this one, I already bought a shirt for my daughter to wear on Thanksgiving that announces the pregnancy. Hubby and I were not going to tell anyone. But he's out of town and I couldn't reach him on Friday so I ended up calling my mom in tears. Moms are the greatest, she told me to put myself on bedrest (not the easiest to do when you have a soon to be 3 year old on your hands) and even told me that she bled with me when she was in 2nd tri (I didn't know that). So I'm praying. Hoping for the best, but knowing that the worst may occur.

Sticky dust rai. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: I hope you find the help you need and everything turns out ok. :hugs:

Rai - I'm keeping everything crossed that you will get good news tomorrow and that your mind will be put to ease. :hugs::hugs:

:dust:

Went in for bloodwork today. Just got a call from the nurse. Said the numbers look really good.
HCG: 45,391
Progesterone: 23

I started to freak out because when I looked online that seemed really high for HCG. So I called them back and they said the 5 to 6 week range could be anywhere from 1,500 to 100,000. So I'm smack in the middle.

I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound and then Wed for more lab work. Thanks for the sticky dust. Please keep it coming. I think I will have a better idea tomorrow what the issue is.

That sounds really positive rai! Glad to hear you got solid numbers back & sending :dust: for your u/s tomorrow.

Those numbers are impressive! Seriously. I wouldn't worry rai.

So had ultrasound today. Ultrasound tech was like " I'm not sure what we would see by your lmp date your not 6w yet, so it may just be the sac." I told her based on my cycle length being 26 days that I should be 6weeks today (and actually 6w1day if I just go by when I ovulated but I didn't tell her that). Guess what? We saw my baby! my husband sighed in relief that it was only one baby. We even saw the heartbeat! The hb was 128 Bpm. Which she said was good. Baby was just hanging out chilling. Based on the measurements baby measured .41cm which put him at 6w1d. Weird huh? So I guess my o day was correct. But they are gonna keep my due date based on lmp,so it's June 26. I like that cause if we went by o date it would be June 23 and I prefer to have the extra days just in case baby don't come on due date.

Ok, so the bad news is that I have a subchiornic hematoma (hemmorage), and that is what caused the bleeding. The ultrasound tech said not to worry and that this is common and that everything else looks good. Of course we are not out of the woods yet, but she said we shouldn't panic. I'm waiting to hear from the doctor with the official report, but they said if it was something serious they would have me wait to see the doctor. So I guess that's good that they didn't make me wait.

Also, they said based on my labs and the ultrasound there's no need for me to go in tomorrow for another hcg and progersterone test.

I'm relieved but can't wait until June 2014 comes!

It got really quiet here. I hope everyone's okay. I won't get a scan until the 25th so I'm in a kinda limbo. :wacko:

I haven't been around here much lately. I mostly just hang out of FB :)

So things have been good here. I had my first ultrasound last Thursday and it went amazing. Baby measured 6wks 2days and we even saw a nice strong heart beat! It was measured at 135bmp! I was so worried for that scan since I wasn't having any symptoms. Well, I should have enjoyed and cherished those days. Morning sickness has completely set in over the weekend and in full force today. Doing anything other than laying down seems like a chore. It's a double edged sword really. Oh, and they want to do another ultrasound in 2 weeks to get a more accurate due date for me. My cycles range between 33-38 days which is lining up with the baby's size but I guess they can't accurately determine due date till the baby is measuring bigger than 7 weeks since every millimeter can change dates so dramatically. I don't mind another peak in on him/her :)

How is everyone else managing?

sick! Had my first appointment at 7+2 and had a sonogram. Saw the baby and it meausred a day ahead. Heart was beating 154 beats per minute! Next appointment is 12 weeks on 12/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->