• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due around march 24th?

littlesteph

expecting baby no:3
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Anyone due around march 24th.

this is my first pregnancy so will most likly have a few questions to ask the further along i get.

anybody want to be my bump buddie.

I'm March 23rd :) just got bumped up from the 27th after my scan today!

Hi! :) I'm also a first-timer due March 24th. How are you feeling?

Now that I've made it past my 12w scan, I'm a log more excited. My morning sickness decreased drastically about 4 days ago so that is a blessing. I started having trouble also sleeping, though. How about you? Did u get to see ur little one yet?

i was march 27th before going to my scan it was a nice surpise finding out that i'm due earlier. my dad was over the moon he said he was going to put it birthday back 2 weeks. he's just as excited as i am. think he's hoping for a gran son.
my sickness has also started to decress, only been sick a few times, and only one of thoses was worth being sick.
how is everyone?
anyone got bumps yet?

I had all-day nausea (only got sick twice, though) from 6-10 weeks but thankfully that's gone now and I feel like my appetite has been restored. Sounds like we are all starting to feel better!

imaswimmer2, I'm totally having trouble at night! No matter how tired I am during the day, I can't seem to fall asleep until 2-3am. I don't know what it is... I'm not overly worried about anything! I just feel really restless? Like, I toss and turn and once I'm comfortable I'll either have to go pee or I'm hungry again. I think I get a good night's sleep once every three nights.

I did have my 12-week scan two days ago and it was very awesome. The baby is measuring within 4 days of my due date and she said everything looks great so that is good news.

And no bump yet. Sometimes at night I look like I kind of have a bump, but it's gone in the morning. Hopefully I'll have a real one someday soon! :( How about you?

Who have you guys told so far? I told my two best girlfriends right away and then told my mom, step-dad and sister at 11 weeks. OH told his parents today. My mom started telling extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc). I promised myself I'd call my grandma on my dad's side this weekend but I'm honestly not looking forward to it. She's very old-school (OH and I are engaged but obviously still unmarried) and very outspoken and she had a really hard time when my older cousin got pregnant out of wedlock two years ago. My dad passed away last year so unfortunately, he can't just tell her for me... and unfortunately I can't even tell him... but anyway, I plan to call her tomorrow. I haven't mentioned it on Facebook yet and not sure when I will.

I have a little bit of a bump think it might be mainly bloating though.

i'm finding i can sleep till 1 -2 in the morning, never been able to sleep during the day, i find that i have to take something to snake on up to bed with me because i wake up needing something to eat or needing the loo. up twice last night because of it.

we told everyone pretty much striaght away. we were trying 25 months though and hubby knows i wouldn't have been able to keep it quite for so long.

sorry to hear about your dad. hope everything goes well with your granma hopefully she'll be understanding for you.

I still get my daily dry heaving session around 10 minutes after waking, but the gagging all day long has stopped. I am definitely showing, but a lot of it is bloating, too.

So far, I only told my management team at the store I manage, but not the associates... And the father's mother and auntie. We also are not married, so I know how you feel. We are going to get married in a couple months, though, because we want the same name on the birth certificate (we were already planning to get married anyways) as for my own family, my mother passed years ago and my father is not in my life, so I can't tell them. The rest of my family is halfway across the states, so I haven't told them yet. With my miscarriage in March, it was devastating to tell everyone nevermind, so I've really been holding back. I'm planning on waiting until I know the sex, if I can. I definetely won't have it on Facebook anytime soon.

thats a long time to wait.
you defently got more will power then i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->