Anyone due at the end of Feb? Bump buddies wanted :)

jessiebella86

Reaction score
Im due 20th feb and just wondered if anyone else was due around the same time???

:happydance:

xxxxxxxxx

I'm due on the 29th as well....Just hoping I don't go into March....xx

yay! Glad there are some feb mummies out there! How are you all feeling?

Im starting to get a bump now for sure and the sickness is finally gone thank god! Just started feeling little movements over the last few days too! xxxx

1st of March, but doctor thinks end of Feb as baby already huge (my bump is huge!)...A co-worker who didn't know made a snarky comment about how I was letting myself go, let's just say, she didn't understand why everybody else was laughing (at her)....

1st of March, but doctor thinks end of Feb as baby already huge (my bump is huge!)...A co-worker who didn't know made a snarky comment about how I was letting myself go, let's just say, she didn't understand why everybody else was laughing (at her)....

Some people are so rude! Even if u thought someone was" letting themselves go" you wouldnt actually say it out loud!! :wacko:

xxx

I'm the 20th too and like you my sickness has gone and I'm starting to get a noticeable bump.

I lost three stone last year, but didn't get rid of my 'fat girl' clothes -- my DH has taken to putting those XL cardigans around as a hint (actually, ok as am very confused in the morning....), he was 11 lbs, 7 oz, so it will be a 'monster baby' as my other co-workers very kindly laugh with me...(I'm 5 feet exactly, so I think the baby will be bigger than me when it's born....)

lol....

Im the 29th as well and I am finally starting to get a bit of a bump!!
x

I'm 28th :cloud9: Think I probably have a lovely bump somewhere under my horrible flabby tummy :cry:

I'm due 19th! People say I'm getting a bump but I still think it's just my chubby tummy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->