Anyone due at the end of Feb? Bump buddies wanted :)

Im also due the 29th.. yay for all the leap day babies.. :)

Im due the 24th :) and people say I have a very obvious pregnancy bump lol :) xx

My (very definite!) dates say Feb 17th which was confirmed at a private 9 week scan, but at 12 week scan baby was measuring a week ahead and moved the date to Feb 10th. So, could be anytime that week or it may change again at my next scan on Friday. I have an absolutely enormous bump, seriously huge, I look about 8 months already, at this rate my scan on Friday will tell me I am having a mini hulk rather than a baby.

I'm due the 22nd of Feb with my 2nd boy, didnt really have sickness but still feel no movement are you getting proper kicks or just strong flutters? xx

Hi there i am due 23rd feb and can't wait. :)

Im the 29th as well and I am finally starting to get a bit of a bump!!
x

I've only got a bump at 5am in the morning when my bladder is at maximum capacity, then i lie there for 10 mins rubbing it before I go and flush the bump :haha:

Lol my bump is huge by the end of the day, and then in the morning it's flatter again :(

I am due 27th Feb :) xxx

im due on the 24th Feb and have a very noticable bump!

I def. have a good bump going being it's my 2nd but no kicks yet :( waiting so bad for that because it is the best feeling ever!!

oooohhhh myyyy gooooddddd..... I found my bumpbuddy ;)
Im due on the 20th of Febs, with our little girl. We already named her too hehe.
Do you know what you are having? You should give me a message when you get this. Good luck with your pregnancy huni.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->