Anyone due december 25th?

jzgrace

Reaction score
I got an ultrasound at 6 weeks and got my due date for DEC 25th. How crazy! My 10 year old was born on DEC 11th. So fun to have a baby so close to x-mas!!

Meeeee :)
My son will be two on the 2nd December, busy month for us too lol

Im due on 24th i baby continues to be ok :)

That's great!! You've had an ultrasound? I keep thinking I've got twins in there but they say just one. But my us was at 6 weeks so there could be one hiding.........I hope! If notiI'll still be SUPER happy with one.

Haven't had a scan yet, haven't even seen a doctor yet! Oops! First docs appointment Monday morning, then he'll refer me to midwives and then they'll send me for a scan around 12 weeks!
How come you had a scan so early if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Haven't had a scan yet, haven't even seen a doctor yet! Oops! First docs appointment Monday morning, then he'll refer me to midwives and then they'll send me for a scan around 12 weeks!

I was laying in bed and felt a few really sharp pains in my side near my ovary. It hurt so bad. And I got really scared so I went to the hospital emergency room. They drew my blood and did an ultrasound to look at my appendix, and they wanted to check the baby too to make sure it was doing good. It wasn't a very good experience because I was being seen for trauma, and I didn't get much info. They said my hcg was 84000 and I was 6 weeks due on DEC 25th. My midwife said that due date is pretty accurate because I got the u/s so early. I know they don't do it where you live until 12 weeks. I will probably have another u/s at my 12-13 week appt. I hope anyway. I don't think doing an ultrasound a few weeks later makes a difference. It would just be so hard to wait two whole months to get an u/s. We think the tww is bad and then we have to wait for u/s for months more. It enough to make a person go mad!

I'm hoping the baby is growing properly. I know for a fact my LMP was 3/13 but the us put me a week behind. I guess that could just mean that O happened later than I thought I guess. By my LMP they said I was due DEC 18th. Its a week off of the numbers. And after u/s they say 25th.

I'm due 23rd dec

Xmas babies!! How fun!! Going in for maternit21 testing 27th. And they say there's one was hoping for two! Have you had u/s yet?

We had an early scan today, only one baby lol. My dh bday is 12th Dec and mine is 1st Jan so lots going on. Meet my midwife on wed for the first time

Awe how fun. What a great b-day/Xmas gift for you both :) I met midwife a couple days ago and she was so nice. She tried to listen for HB but she said its still too early , but I saw the HB when I got a scan at 6 weeks. Maybe the Doppler isn't sensitive enough? So many worries right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->