Anyone due Febuary 27th???:)

1BlessedMommy

Reaction score
I am due with our third baby(we have 2 boys 3&1) and due Febuary 27....just wondered if anyone wanted to be bump buddies!!! :) :hugs::hugs:

Not sure of my exact due date yet as I'm still waiting to have my 1st OB appnt. I think I'm due at the end of Feb. though! Would be happy to join you :)

This is my second - we have a 1 yr old son. Looks like the spacing on your first to is similar to what mine will be. I'm a little worried to have 2 so young at the same time - any advice? What was the most challenging for you and how did you get through it?

It does sound like ours will be similar! Mine are 2 days shy of being 22 months apart exactly!! Honastly I am so glad our second son came when he did because our first son was just so happy care free and obviously understood and talked about his baby and was excited it was a boy and called him by name as soon as we told him in the hospital right away! He loved him! He understood however I think he was almost young enough to not understand jealousy. He never acted out or got upset! We were so blessed with that!! The only challenge was keeping his body busy while nursing...I set books and ziplock of fun cheap things in a basket behind the recliner so if he wanted my attention I gave him that and he sat with me. He of course was loud and rowdy like most 2 year old boys son our baby did nap in the swing a lot! Lol! That constant movement kept him heavily asleep while the rambunctious moments happened!! That'd be my best advice busy bags for nursing and a swing for napping !! Otherwise it truly was perfect! Just like we prayed for! Now at 3&16 months they are sooooo cute and the best of friends! We definatly wanted 3 kids and are hoping for a little girl of course but this pregnancy showed up unexpected but we are so thankful!!!;) are u hoping for a girl!?! I have to say I'm sooo glad they are brothers and have each other but definatly want to experience both genders!!!;)

I haven't had my first appointment yet, but according to my calendar I should be due Feb 26th. So close! We can be bump buddies :) This is my first.

im due feb 23rd ish according to my dates id like a bump buddy also

We are due our third on Feb 27th. I'm sure the 12 week scan will tell me its due on 24th, as my 12 week scans usually put me forward by 3 days, but I'm sticking with the ov-EDD!

I think I'm due around the 24th! Have my first scan on July 9th to get a more accurate estimate! :happydance:

When does everyone have their first scans?

I'm assuming first scan will be around 12 weeks from LMP so around 3rd August for me, when I'll be 10+.

This forum is great! So fun to see us all due around the same day!!!;) I wasn't on here with my last two pregnancies so this will be fun and encouraging I'm sure!!!;) my 10 week appt is July 31 (ill be 10 weeks on aug 1st)!!!

i'm due between the 23rd and the 28th, 23rd going on last AF 28th going on when I ovulated

1Blessed-

Thanks for the ideas! When I was nursing my son it felt like that is what I did all day long- I can see how that will be a lot harder to keep him occupied while I'm busy. Right now he's used to having all of my attention all the time!

Currently I'm self employed and didn't have to have my son in daycare this first year. I'd really like that for my second too, but we'll have to see- I haven't been able to bring home much income and am considering finding a job to have a more reliable income. It's tough! In my heart I want to be a stay at home mom, but I'm not sure if my DH's income can support that. I'm trying not to stress out- but I do have a lot of worries for when the new baby is here.

It would be wonderful to have a girl this time- I do want to experience both. I'd like to stop at 2 kids if this one is a girl. However if it's another boy - I could still see trying for a 3rd. 3 would be my absolute max :) I think I'll have my hands more than full with two.

Futurephotos- I worked full time in a salon before our first son....after my 3 month maternity leave my hubby(built me a salon in our house during that time) strongly encouraged me to work from home! Thankful after lots of prayers he got an even better job and now with two(and 3 on the way) I stay home and its amazing!! Definatly shocked we could do it but we cut back in lots!! And I do teach dance one night a week at our local dance studio which I love so that is so nice to have that time out& do something I love and rewarding!!! It is so worth it! Hope that you'll get to stay home too if that's ur hearts desire& if nit that you'll find a good peace about going back to work!! ;) praying for pink for you too!!!! Are you going to find out the gender!?! We didn't with the first two and it was a great experience however I want to find out this time and experience it the other way too! And hopefully be preparing for girl stuff!!;) hee hee! If its a boy we are set!!! Especially being due feb27! That's when our 2nd baby was due (was born in valentines day) but regardless we have plenty of stuff for boys! Haha!!

Let me clarify when I say stay home....sorry that could have been confusing but I don't do hair any more from my home!(def will again someday when they are bigger but for now just stay home mom;)

We found out the gender with our son and I think I would again- I'm not very good at waiting and I actually don't like surprises that much. I don't want the birth-day to be ruined if I would feel gender disappointment. If the next one is a boy I want the length of the pregnancy to come to terms with that.

You know- I think we could manage to get by for a year when the new baby is here as things are now without having to find other employment yet (unless a really great opportunity comes along). There will always be time for me to get a job later when they're a little older. This time is so precious and you can never get it back- I don't want to miss out and have regrets later. The problem is DH and I don't see eye to eye on it - he truly wants me to have an income. I'm a photographer- I own a studio in town. I'm just not busy enough to make a profit. I'm luck that I'm breaking even and making enough to support the overhead costs. It would be ideal if at the end of summer for the upcoming school season I could get a job as a paraprofessional. My son isn't BF anymore- I wouldn't mind him being able to socialize with other babies in daycare. By the time the baby comes and I take maternity leave it would put me right into summer (which if I could be a para I'd have off). Then by the time I'd return in the fall again new baby would be 6 mo... younger than I'd like to put in daycare, but not too young either. I've really been praying about all this and I hope God will help me discover the right path soon.

I hope we'll both get our girls. You're right- at least I'd have boy stuff already. For a girl I'd probably use some of my son's things, but would find some different clothes.

Hi lovelies,

According to lmp my edd is 27th feb. 1st mw appt on on the 11/7 so excited i cant actually believe it. I would love a bump buddy. Staying on team yellow this time as we would both like a suprise. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->