Anyone due for testing on the 1st week of March? Pls join me.

Tysonenme

Thanks, yeh thats an old pic of my monster. Hes a big 3 now and gorgeous :) Il get that code and copy it over. Thanks. Is everyone waiting til AF due date before testing or is anyone going to test with a FRER before then. Ahh ive never wanted something so much before. Baby dust to everyone

Jenx x

I just realized, if the AF I had on January was indeed a chemical, then I already have 2 angels. I had a m/c about 7 years ago. :(

hi i'll join u too!! i am also on my third cycle ttc and am due af on 3rd march but hopefully she won't come! i am 7dpo today so am really hopin gi get some symptoms soon so i know...good luck! xx

Hi everyone who just joined. Sending lotsa :dust: to all. I already added everyone to my contact list. Lets keep in touch. Hoping for BFP for all of us. :hugs: to everyone. :)

Hello ladies!

The :witch: is due on 01/03/10 so I'll test on 02/03/10 if she doesn't show.

Baby dust to all!

Babe...I can't wait. I'm getting my hopes up high and I'll deal with consequences later LoL. I'm actually due to test March 9, but I'm testing as early as I can!

Heya girls, can I join you? this my our 2nd month TTC. I'm now 5DPO and AF due anywhere from this Sunday till about tues 2nd. (yes silly short LP!) FF has my test date as 2nd if AF hasn't shown!

Good luck everyone! xxx

Heya girls, can I join you? this my our 2nd month TTC. I'm now 5DPO and AF due anywhere from this Sunday till about tues 2nd. (yes silly short LP!) FF has my test date as 2nd if AF hasn't shown!

Good luck everyone! xxx

Hi caro103. Added you to my contacts. Shorter LP means shorter wait which is good cuz waiting can be frustrating. I should know cuz every time on on the 2ww, it's really driving me nuts and cant wait to test. :dohh: here's lotsa :dust: to you for luck. :)

Babe...I can't wait. I'm getting my hopes up high and I'll deal with consequences later LoL. I'm actually due to test March 9, but I'm testing as early as I can!

Yeah me too. even if I'm due to test on the 3rd onwards if AF doesnt show o the 2nd, I can already feel that I'm gonna test early. Silly me but the 2ww is really driving me insane. wish i could just sleep through it and wake up to the testing day. :haha:

Hello ladies!

The :witch: is due on 01/03/10 so I'll test on 02/03/10 if she doesn't show.

Baby dust to all!

Hi Vesta. Welcome to the thread. We have almost the same AF due and testing. Mine is on the 2nd for AF and tesing will be 3rd onwards if :witch: doesnt visit. Keeping my FXd for all of us. :hugs:

Mystique...such a good idea...going to sleep until testing day :haha:

And as for testing early...well I intend to do a sneaky one this Fri, but only cos am going away for the weekend so all temptation will be gone then, and then...woohooo assuming AF hasn't shown it'll be practically the 2nd! :happydance:

We have been TTC since Dec 2005. I am currently on my 4th round of clomid, first round at 100mg. I am on cd 19 I o'd on cd 14. I had negitive opks until the 14th and they have stayed VERY positive since then. AF is due March 4th so I'm in the same boat as you ladies. Good Luck!!!

i hate this waiting game of finding out if its gonna be a :bfp: or its not, when i take a test and it comes back neg i goe on a real downer which doesnt help as i suffer with deperssion and its hard to keep it under control at the best of times
good luck to everyone and loads of :dust:

Hi klee and dottiemad79. Good luck and hoping you get your BFP's soon. :dust: to you all. Yes we are on the same boat. It's been almost 7 years for me and DD is already turning 7 this year. We were on and off with TTC cuz it really gets frustrating when you are almost there then AF comes. Now we are TTC again and its my 3rd cycle and it's driving me nuts again. And yes I hate waiting as well.

Sorry to hear that Dottie...I really hope you get you :bfp: this month!

I'm in :) Are we all picking a day that we can simultaneously poas?? Hehe!! I am due for AF around the 6th but I know I can't hold out that long so I'll def poas earlier! Keep me posted so I am in the loop~!!

Nicole :)

I feel better knowing that there are lots of really nice people in BnB. Too bad I only found out about this last month. having good TTC buddies helps me cope with my frustration in every failed TTC. :hugs: to all. :)

Hi TySonNMe :)

I feel the same way Mystique26... It's good to know I'm not the only one silently obsessing over TTC!! There are literally 8 people at my work who are pg. I'm hoping it's in the water!!

I'm really hoping we all have BFPs! Spring fever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->