Anyone due for testing on the 1st week of March? Pls join me.

Hey congrats mysterybabe. :dance: Im glad this somewhat became a lucky thread. We have a couple of BFPs here already. AF for me is due on the 31st but I will try to hold out testing till Easter Sunday. Hope we all get our BFPs soon. More :dust:

Hi ladies, Im back in this thread. Hope I wont get any more errors. Its funny cuz I get to view all pages from other thread but get errors with this thread which I started myself. How weird is that.

Anyways, hows everyone doing? I guess 2WW already started for me since I may not have a chance to BD till weekend i guess. Help me with the math pls. AF began on march 3rd (or 2nd if the spotting is considered 1st day). Since I work nights and OH works days, we only get to BD on weekends or if we are on vacation. In our case, we BD'd on Sunday the 14th then Monday the 15th since he didnt go to work that day. So what are my chances ladies? Any insights? Thanks and :dust: to all. :)

Hey Mystique it all depends on when you Ov, did you have EWCM over the weekend or shortly after? if so then chances v good! otherwise sperm can sometimes survive up to 5 days so still in with a chance but maybe not so high! Fx'ed this is it for you! xx

Hey Mystique it all depends on when you Ov, did you have EWCM over the weekend or shortly after? if so then chances v good! otherwise sperm can sometimes survive up to 5 days so still in with a chance but maybe not so high! Fx'ed this is it for you! xx

Thanks caro103. I noticed a stringy mc on the 16th, i guess that's what y'all call EWCM? That was after we BD'd (14th and 15th). So im still hoping but not really expecting. :dohh:

You never know mystique! I know this month is def not happening for me :( DH has stuck to using stinky condoms, all to avoid having to tell people as soon as it happens should we have got lucky this month! ah well, skip forwards a few weeks and we'll be back to it! :)

goodluck caro103, hoping you still get your bfp despite the stinky condoms. That really made me crack. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->