Anyone due for testing on the 1st week of March? Pls join me.

Mystique26

Mum of 1Angel, 1DD & 1DS
Reaction score
I'm looking for buddies who can keep my company on my 2ww. :coffee: I'm trying to keep my sanity here. I've been TTC for only 3 cycles but already it's driving me nuts!!! For those who got their BFP's congratulations and feel free to share your success stories to encourage us who are TTC. Im due for AF on March 2nd so I guess my testing date would be on the 3rd or 4th if AF does not show.

helloo- :flower:

this is only mine and OH first month TTC and i have no idea when AF is due cause i only had my implant removed at the beginning of the month and didn't have a period when i was on it, but i'll be testing in the 1st week of March as well so i'll join you :)

MyMonthlyCycles.com is telling me the earliest i can test is 25th feb but i expect i'll cave in before then- TRYING not to!! add me and we'll keep in touch :) i hope you get your BFP this month! xx

Added you already hun. Hoping we get our :bfp: soon. The 1st month drove me crazy cuz when I tested at about 12DPO there was a very very very faint BFP line. Then the following day tested with another brand, BFN, then the ff day BFN again. Until AF arrived. Talk about keeping my hopes up. Hope you get lucky on your 1st try. here's lots of :dust: for luck. :)

Meee!! I will be testing sometime between March 3-5. I'm on Clomid and this is the first ovulatory cycle and I think I am ovulating today or possibly tomorrow. This is our 6th cycle TTC since June 2009. I have no cycle whatsoever without meds. Sending you all loads of sticky :dust:!

Hi TySonNMe. Lets keep in touch. I added you to my contacts (this is actually the 1st time I discovered that I can add contacts here, hehe). Hoping we get our BFP. :hugs:

Thankyou Mystique26 and good luck to TySonNMe :)

Let's hope this is our month girls! xx

Great! I added this thread to my subscriptions and I check those daily (several times a day to be exact) so I'll KIT through this thread, if that works for you...hopefully we'll get some more ladies!!

I'll join :hi: We've been TTC since May '08 and I'll be testing on 1 March. Mystique are you sure your BFP wasnt a chemical?

FX for all you ladies that this is your month!!

i'll join ur test day is 3rd march for me unsure my cycle length as this is my 1st cycle, and in past yrs with underactive tyroid periods were irregular, but last month level thyroid and period cam sfter 28 days i ov on cd 14 so seems ok so far 2ww omg how hard i nearly tested yesturday but stopped myself.lol good luck all.

Hiya, I'm only on my first month of trying and I'm already fed up lol
I'm not exactly sure when AF is arriving because I have PCOS :-k but my last period started 4th feb, so I will prob test around 4th march or a bit later if AF hasn't showed up by then just for peace of mind if anything.

Good Luck to everybody though! Sending :dust:
Keep us updated :flower: x

I'm looking for buddies who can keep my company on my 2ww. :coffee: I'm trying to keep my sanity here. I've been TTC for only 3 cycles but already it's driving me nuts!!! For those who got their BFP's congratulations and feel free to share your success stories to encourage us who are TTC. Im due for AF on March 2nd so I guess my testing date would be on the 3rd or 4th if AF does not show.

Hey ladies,

Can I join u. AF is due on 2nd March. This wait is driving me crazy. No symptoms yet at all. Been trying for four cycles at the moment. Fingers crossed for us all

Im 3dpo and going CRAZY. I just cant concentrate. I wish I just knew if I was pregnant or not!!!

I'll join :hi: We've been TTC since May '08 and I'll be testing on 1 March. Mystique are you sure your BFP wasnt a chemical?

FX for all you ladies that this is your month!!

That's what i suspected. But how will I know if it's a chemical besides having a very very very faint BFP, then BFN on the succeeding days followed by AF? How can I tell it was a chemical?

Hey ladies,

Can I join u. AF is due on 2nd March. This wait is driving me crazy. No symptoms yet at all. Been trying for four cycles at the moment. Fingers crossed for us all

We're the same. My AF is also due on the 2nd so I will be testing on the 3rd onwards if AF does not show. Here's lotsa :dust: and :hugs:

Hey Babeonthego...your pup is beautiful!! Just a note, for your ticker you'll need the BB code from lilypie...just copy and paste it right in your signature.

Mystique, I think you havea chemical if you have a positive HPT and then it goes negative and bleeding starts. Most women don't even know they have them because they just assume the bleeding is their normal AF. :hugs:

Hi ladies. Everyone is welcome to join. Even those who already got their BFP's so they can share their success stories and rub some of their goodluck to us. Added everyone so far. Will keep y'all posted. :hugs: and :dust: to everyone. :)

Mystique, I think you havea chemical if you have a positive HPT and then it goes negative and bleeding starts. Most women don't even know they have them because they just assume the bleeding is their normal AF. :hugs:

That's what I thought but wasnt sure. Oh well. I'm done crying over this and off to a new start. Though the wait till march 3rd is driving me nuts already. :hugs: to everyone. Hope we get our good luck. :)

I agree with TySonNMe, most normal women (that would be women that don't have poas syndrome, :haha:) don't even know they had a mc cos AF comes a little later and they wouldn't have had tested. With my chemical I tested the day AF was due and got a BFP. My gynae did a HCG and progesterone test and everything was right but a week later AF came and the doc says everything 'turns back to normal' after AF. He thinks I've had a chemical in the past but there is unfortunately no way of checking.

But don't worry you're starting on a clean slate now. I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon followed by a H&H pregnancy.

hi im due to test end of next wk me and dh have been ttc since june 09 after coming off the depo, according to ff ive either oved last thursday or saturday, so im just sitting and waiting now and ive got no patience wot so ever lol, but i keep symptoms spotting at the mo, syptoms so far: really sore (.)(.) very tender and feel like they have weights attached to them and some blue viens showing, very creamy cm, a pulling twitching sensation in my belly, sicky feeling ( went to feed my dogs their daily meat and had a feeling of wanting to be sick and it dont normally bother me) ,and now ive got a stuffy nose, but im not to sure if im imaging these or not
donnaxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->