Anyone due for testing on the 1st week of March? Pls join me.

I'm the same girls, i'm on day 41 not tested for a few days but when i did it was bfn! I don't even feel like my af is coming! Whats going on???

AF not arrived. Not tested also yet. waiting for 1 more week. Today is CD39!!
BBs are still tender..better than before but still painful!
I have no drive for doing BDs:sex: too these dys...is it PG sign??

Jolene we are in the same boat I feel.

im 9 days late now still getting little low cramps, im going to test on thursday morning with the last clear blue i got and if no sign i think im not going to test untill the end of this month if af dont show and go to doctors but this is confusing. i hope u all okay ladies.

Hi ladies. Was getting so much error only in this thread which I started. :shrug: Hope I dont get an error now.

How's everyone?

Hi zoe6660, when are you expecting AF? Hope its BFP for u. :hugs:

Nichub83, if you are on CD41 and late for AF maybe its a sign of pg. Try testing in a few days. Goodluck hun hope its a BFP. :happydance:

hey mysterybabe, your AF is also late? Wow, you must be pg already. I wont be able to hold it any longer and would have tested already. Goodluck hun and keep us posted. :thumbup:

Hi Mistique i had an appointment with my re yesterday and had both my urine and bloods done, my urine was negative! I don't even feel like af is on way, i just hope that i'm still ovulating! I was a few months ago!

sure mystique.... I will let u know by a week's time what is the result !!!!! FX

i started testing again today for fertile and OV day, OV predicted by FF in 4days so here i go again lol. have have my fxd for myself and every1 ttc :dust:. im testing after AF from 30th march +. gud luck every1

I'm out, still no sign of af but dh's sperm analysis came back today with no sperm present! Thanks for support girls but i probably won't be on here for a little while x

I'm out, still no sign of af but dh's sperm analysis came back today with no sperm present! Thanks for support girls but i probably won't be on here for a little while x

That's heartbreaking :( What did they say, is there anything they can do? How are you coping? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We just recieved a letter to say that no sperms were evident! I have been quite tearful and dh is also quite upset, were going to have a think about our options and see what we can do from here!

We just recieved a letter to say that no sperms were evident! I have been quite tearful and dh is also quite upset, were going to have a think about our options and see what we can do from here!

aww so sorry for ur news nichub83. but u never know wot they can do. theres always a chance somewhere/xxx

Thanks rachrach82 the only option really is sperm aspiration then ivf so i'll see what happens

I finally checked with the Doc yesterday directly w/o doing any HPT. Doc did my urine test and Yiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she said I am Pregnant! I am soooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy :)

Thnx for all the wishes u ladies showered on me and Thanks for all the baby dust I received from this thread. Love u alllllllll

Massive congratulations! H&H 9 months xx

i finally checked with the doc yesterday directly w/o doing any hpt. Doc did my urine test and yiippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she said i am pregnant! I am soooooooo happyyyyyyyyyy :)

thnx for all the wishes u ladies showered on me and thanks for all the baby dust i received from this thread. Love u alllllllll

congratulations!!! Xxxxxxxxx

:yipee: Congrats Mysterybabe!!!!! That's awesome news. Wishing you all the best hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->