Anyone due in September?

Snoopy26

Reaction score
Any September mummies to be out there? :) I am due on the 17th.

How we all feeling? What have you all bought so far?

hello :)

I am due on the 2nd! Doing ok, starting to feel quite tired tho. We have most things now, all big items. Leaving things like nappies etc until I am about 36 weeks xx

Hey there! I'm due on the 5th. Doing pretty awesome. Hubs and I actually haven't bought much from being so broke with the military cutting our pay. I've actually made the decorations for the room, thrifted about $10 worth of stuff, and spent $23 from resale Facebook pages, haha. We've got a fair amount together though.

How are you ladies doing now that we're nearing the last quarter of our pregnancies?

I'm due on the 4th. I'm getting really bored now as we had everything by 20 weeks. I'm trying to hold out on packing my hospital bag and washing baby clothes etc so that it gives me something to look forward to.

Me!!!! Due 7th, haven't even started the nursery yet, got him some clothes at the weekend and mainly random bits. His cot is my old one and my mum is slacking on checking it out. I go on maternity at 35 and can't wait because im tired and lost all motivation in work!

I am! I'm due September 7th but I have this sneaking suspicion I won't make it that long.

I'm feeling as fantastic as I possibly can while being pregnant. I do have some bad days but relatively great compared to my other pregnancies...so far at least! The last few days I have come down with exhaustion. Today I can't seem to find any energy to do anything other then laying down...so I'm going to listen to my body ;)

As for what we bought...we are set on most things. We are having a baby shower at the beginning of August so other then the list we made up for the shower..we got everything we need :thumbup:

also due September 5th and actually feeling pretty phenomenal and excited. No aches or pains to speak of, I've been keeping pretty active during this pregnancy and continuing to do light exercises every day, which I think is helping tremendously. I'm just a bit sleepier, I'm needing at least 10 hrs of sleep now, and with a toddler, that isn't always an easy thing. Keeping up with her has gotten a bit harder too.

This is going to be my 2nd child, first boy, and I'm so excited to meet him :)

We have almost everything ready for him. Had the crib and dresser from DD and have passed it on to him, got a closet organizer, lots of clothes in different sizes, socks, hats, sleepers, new pump parts for the pump I used last time with DD, Swaddle me's, a moses basket and rocking stand, new car seat, double stroller, glass bottles, a drying rack, a swing, and a new bigger diaper bag, his nursery set and some room decor, a changing pad and pad covers, nipple cream, bathroom toiletries, and stocked up on some diapers and wipes. We'll be buying all the rest of his stuff by the beginning of July and then we can finally put the rest of the nursery together :)

I'm due the 15th and so far it's not that bad.

The tiredness is back but I'm fighting through it, although I do have terrible pain from my sciatic nerve. It goes from my extreme lower back all the way down my right leg. I walk with a nice limp now. So my OB has decided to put me in physical therapy for it since sometimes it keeps me in bed for the day. Other than that though, I'm doing well!! Just fighting through it all, keeping happy! :)

All we have so far is the crib and a dresser. We have a few items of clothing but I'm waiting to buy things after our shower in July.

Im due on the 1st, all we need now is a sling and to start buying/packing the hospital bag :)

I want it done in the next 6 weeks ideally.

I am so tired now. I feel fat and sweaty and i still have 10wks.

Due the 20th :) Don't have much done but I have everything from DS#1 and LO will be cosleeping in our room for a while so I don't feel particularly rushed! Just need to get diapers, and we're borrowing a second crib from a friend.

Im due on the 1st, all we need now is a sling and to start buying/packing the hospital bag :)

I want it done in the next 6 weeks ideally.

I am so tired now. I feel fat and sweaty and i still have 10wks.

I feel really sweaty. My lower back and my boobs are always damp with sweat. It's disgusting. I'm now having 2/3 showers a day to feel fresh.

I'm due September 22 and miserable! Exhausted, sciatic nerve problems cause my back and legs to hurt... can't sleep due to feeling like I'm being shocked making my legs jump! mood swings so bad I'm about ready to snap :-(

I'm due on the 15th. I have bought just a few clothing items but my best friend has a 5 month old so in getting all his clothes and I have about 5-6 trash bags full of things. Don't really need any more clothes. I haven't really bought anything else. My friend is giving me her babies car seat also and my baby shower is going to be Aug 3rd so I am waiting until after that to finish shopping.

Overall I feel ok. I am noticing I am getting tired more often though. I try to go for a 30 min walk in the evenings but my baby bump has been getting super sore after it. I might try to cut it down to 20 min and see how it does then. I do get sore every once in a while when I walk or stand up. Baby is good though, I have not had any painful kicks yet and hoping they won't come lol. He does startle me sometimes though.

I was worried about summer but it has actually been a pretty cool one so far. 100+ degree days are coming this Friday so we will see how I manage through that. I get hungry all the time and have gd do I am trying to manage my diet and not go so crazy!

Getting super nervous for the delivery part though! More so for the unknown and hoping I won't need a c-section! The third tri seemed to have come slow but also fast if that makes any sense...I can't wait to meet my little guy!

I'm due on 15th too.
Feeling ok, tired in the afternoons after looking after my toddler tho! I work 8-1.30 four days a week.
we are hoping To move at 34 weeks so not got anything ready at all !!! It's driving me mad I need to nest and prepare !!!! X

im due on the 7th just been tired lately.i have everything sorted now except for the cot.Don't think i'll make it to my due date i have a feeling baby will be early

Due September 20th. The pregnancy has been good. I really don't have much to complain about and don't even feel all that pregnant other than the obvious kicking bump on my belly.

The only things I have bought have been sewing supplies for 45 cloth diapers, a small portable wetbag (for the diaper bag), and a larger wetbag. I also paid $1.49 for a baby memory book.

I have gotten all of this for pretty much free:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/freebabystuff_zps81ecf265.jpg

Going to wait until after my baby shower in (probably) August before buying anything.

15th Sept.... nursery has been decorated and is set up although she will sleep in our room for a while. We have most of our stuff as I've bought it bit by bit since around 15 weeks....and I've been giving a ton of clothes from a good friend whose daughter is 6 months old. The wardrobe is already packed full of beautiful clothes!

No complaints to speak of...this is my first pregnancy and has been easy so far. I have got third tri anemia but I take extra iron and it doesn't effect me too much.

Due sept 1.. feeling good.... bought everything...just waiting patiently for my princess!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->