Anyone due in September?

Due Friday 13th!

Have pram on order, nursery is built and got odd bits of clothes still got quite a lift to get!

Tired and an achy back, standard really!

Sept 18th over here :)

I am bloomin' stressed but that's not because of the baby, he's the easy bit. The pregnancy has been ok so far, a few aches and pains and I would love to have a decent nights sleep but other than that I can't complain...but of course I do :haha:

So far I have bought a pram and a few outfits...that's it. I feel a wee bit under prepared!

September 20th. I've felt okay...back pain here and there tierd,lots of gas, tmi >.<. Like a lot of other ladies said I think my little one might come a bit sooner also!, And lots of pressure on my vagina :haha:that's about it:kiss:

I'm due on the 15th September, we havnt bought too much as we have lots of stuff left over from having our 1st, its something i've missed this time is shopping for everything, i still need bits and pieces. A new wrap/carrier, nappies, swinging crib (dont need it but would like one) mattresses, probably more haha!!

Feeling pretty rubbish this week but can always change quickly this pregnnacy, scan again on Thursday 28th week scan and consultant appointment, not looking forward to seeing consultant but seeing baby will be great!!!

I am due on the 24th but will be induced at 38 weeks (around 10th (ish)) as i was induced with them all due to unexplained stillbirth with my first.
I have bought:
1.the pram (we sold our Stokke xplory V3 in dec when we decided no more babies, so had to buy a new one, went for the bug this time)
2. A few really cute outfits and newborn clothes
3. Knitting a light snowsuit, not finished it yet...and planning a lil onsie and a blanket or two.
4. We still have the car seat from my youngest daughter.

Feeling ok but quite tired mostly due to working (I freelance) and running around with the kids and not getting enough sleep sometimes as my legs and feet are cramping a lot at night.

My consultant is hoping this baby will decide to pop out at 36-37 weeks being my 5th but I doubt it somehow.:)

Due September 2nd! (Labor Day in the U.S. - lol)

Can't complain too much.... very anxious to meet my little one!!!

Due 12th here.

Feeling fine, but my feet are killing me!

I have bought nothing for this bubs yet. Got all the bits from last one still. Although oh has finally started on the spare room.....

im due the 18th with my princess

Apart from a few bits and bobs for hospital bag etc and the travel system i have absolutly everything already i feel so ready but so tired now and sleeping is a nightmare as i keep getting restless leg syndrome so i have to keep moving around x

I'm also due on September 7th & am feeling OK besides heartburn and always overheating/sweating (but it's been really hot in NY 90F/32C+ the past few days). I can't complain though as I know lots of other women have it much worse.

We haven't bought anything yet. We were gifted nearly 15 bags of clothes (half of them new) from friends who had been given things that their babies had outgrown. My baby shower is on July 21st, so we'll buy whatever we don't get after that point.

Our baby girl is due Sept 10. I've been feeling pretty good aside from normal aches/pains/being generally uncomfortable.

So far we've not had to buy too much, a lot of things that we have were handed down from my sister who just had her daughter a little over a year ago. (We're pretty set on clothes all the way to 2 years lol)

But we've bought the crib, a few outfits, and a few toys. We're waiting to buy other things until after the shower.

I've also made her a blanket and booties to match. :)

Attachments

• 9972_10200794282595705_1331376839_n.jpg
    9972_10200794282595705_1331376839_n.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi,i'm due on the 18th so very much the same as you. I've bought pretty much everything lol just need to get a crib and bedding! How is everything going with you? Xx

I'm due the 18th and still got lots to buy but will get my maternity grant in about 2 weeks so will get it all then :)

Due September 2nd! (Labor Day in the U.S. - lol)

Can't complain too much.... very anxious to meet my little one!!!

I was just mentioning to some friends a few days ago about how ironic it would be to go into labor on labor day :haha:

due the 10th and got not much lol, well i have clothes and bedding need a new cot mattress though and car seat and pushchair lol

I'm due on the 13th.We pretty much have everything from having DS. We just need a new cot mattress and to stock up on nappies. Also in the process of trying to buy a new pram.

Feel like this pregnancy is going forever. 30 weeks just does not feel like it wants to come

I'm due on the 12th. I hate being pregnant during the summer, and right now we don't have air conditioning. So, waa waa I'm miserable, haha. I can't sleep at night because of the heat, not being able to get comfortable, and constant getting up to pee, have heartburn, backaches, migraines, leg cramps, etc etc.... This is my fourth babe. I have 2 little girls ages 5 and 2, and one boy age 1. This is a boy as well. So 2 of each. :) I have a crib that I need to put together for this one. A bunch of old clothes from friends and from my first son to sort through and see what needs to be bought. Even though we have a ton of clothes, I worry what will fit during what seasons. We honestly haven't bought much of anything, just 3 packs of diapers... Need to get moving on some things. It's been a bit difficult this time around since my husband works away from home for 5 days a week, and I'm left here to take care of my 3 other children alone. I'm a bit complainy as you all can see. :/ Some days I'd like everything to speed up so we can get this show on the road, then other days I look around at my lovely chaos and say to myself... yeaaaaaaaah, we don't need to be in such a rush. hahaha

Hey Ladies! I am due September 30th! So I could either have a September baby or an October baby. But for now I am sticking with September!

Im due 23rd September, Ive got so many aches and pains and Im only 27weeks!

I'm due on the 12th. I hate being pregnant during the summer, and right now we don't have air conditioning. So, waa waa I'm miserable, haha. I can't sleep at night because of the heat, not being able to get comfortable, and constant getting up to pee, have heartburn, backaches, migraines, leg cramps, etc etc.... This is my fourth babe. I have 2 little girls ages 5 and 2, and one boy age 1. This is a boy as well. So 2 of each. :) I have a crib that I need to put together for this one. A bunch of old clothes from friends and from my first son to sort through and see what needs to be bought. Even though we have a ton of clothes, I worry what will fit during what seasons. We honestly haven't bought much of anything, just 3 packs of diapers... Need to get moving on some things. It's been a bit difficult this time around since my husband works away from home for 5 days a week, and I'm left here to take care of my 3 other children alone. I'm a bit complainy as you all can see. :/ Some days I'd like everything to speed up so we can get this show on the road, then other days I look around at my lovely chaos and say to myself... yeaaaaaaaah, we don't need to be in such a rush. hahaha

you poor woman :( I would hate to be pregnant in the summer. So glad it's winter for me. Well not really because my son is constantly sick which means he has been a little terror. So hard to see them sick.
I could not imagine having to look after 3 so young whilst pregnant, I find it so exhausting with just the one. This pregnancy is definitely a lot harder now that I ave a toddler to chase around.

I would love for it to speed up but at the same time I'd like for it to go slow. Don't want my son to grow up too fast. Not ready for teenagers yet haha

hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"