Anyone due in September?

I'm due Sept 26th and so far i have some clothes, a dresser, a bassinet and..um... That's about it. I've got to work on getting a breast pump, some bibs, diapers, and bottles before I'll feel more comfortable. Oooh and you can never have enough burp cloths!

Feeling pretty awesome other than having terrible heartburn and leg pains at night, and the uncomfortableness with the heat and an ever growing belly.

So doing pretty good overall. :)

I'm due on the 23rd, and currently feeling pretty good. Bought pretty much most the things we need, just need to order a new matress for the cot which arrives next week (yipee!) and some other smaller things.

I'm due the 18th with a surprise!

Upto now iv paid the deposit on my pram an that's it! I need everything!

Gona start in about 3 weeks I think!

My tiredness has returned and heartburn is raging 24/7!

Any of you ladies having a baby shower?

I am thinking about late July (maybe at 31 weeks)! Is anyone got any tips for throwing a good shower or what gifts to ask for in the registry?

That would be a good time for a baby shower. My MIL is throwing a baby shower for me late August and I will be 33 weeks. We have the crib, changing table and bassinet. So we asked for everything else like the stroller/carseat, pack and play etc.

I'm due Sept 5th.

I am from the UK but living in the US so won't be having a US shower as it is not the norm for me. However, I was visiting family in the UK a couple of weeks ago and my sis in law threw me a surprise shower. it wasn't too like a US shower, it was my sisters, Mum, sister in laws, Aunt and cousin (about 9 ladies) and was more like a girls night with a couple of games. I got a few small gifts obv my suitcase was a constraint but we don't normally do gifts until after the birth. I did come home with a suitcase full of baby clothes from my nephews which has been fabulous.

So far we are pretty organised, we've been really lucky getting things used from friends etc. We got given loads of barely used clothes, the bassinet (I bought a new mattress), infant chair, swing , breast feeding pillow, breast pump (just need to replace a couple of bits) and some other bits.

We've bought our travel system (took ages picking one since hubby is so tall!), changing mat, pack and play and now it is just down to things like toiletries and nappies.

I also booked my doula last night.

So excited :happydance:

Due sept 2nd for me girls!! And the time has definitely slowed down a little! I try to stay preoccupied but its starting to creep by..

We have most everything we need. I just need to get the baby room finished!! We tore the carpet out (it was soo old and I didn't want it in there) so now it's laying down flooring and buying an area rug, painting etc.. Ergh.. You'd think I'd have enough to keep me from complaining...

BUT IM TIRED OF THE SWELLING!!!!!!!

Due September 13
:) achey, not done with pregnancy, but would love to be a bit further along cus counting down right now is making time drag and feels long.

I have been thinking about a baby shower. But I honestly dunno what I would do for it. I have no friends and this is my second baby.

I'm due sept 27th, moved over today. I feel like I'm the last to move over but glad to finally be here :)

I'm having my baby shower on August 3rd 33 weeks , hopefully he's still in there or mommy will not have much for his arrival lol

I think I have given up on the idea of a baby shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->