Anyone due in the 1st two weeks of July?:)

Hi girls !!
babyvaughan, I do have the same streching pain on the sides sometimes!
ready4babies, maybe fresh orange juice and fruits? Lots of vitamins !
MKHewson, I guess it was too early to see anything ! You'll know soon :)

Here not much to report, I'm getting worried for some reason. It just that now at 9 weeks, it's getting real and I am scared something bad happens. I don't have crazy pregnancy symptoms, I'm just a little tired. So of course, it gets me worried... lol...
It'silly I know, and I'm sure you'll all feel the same. I guess that's what everybody is worried of actually..

Hi girls !!

Here not much to report, I'm getting worried for some reason. It just that now at 9 weeks, it's getting real and I am scared something bad happens. I don't have crazy pregnancy symptoms, I'm just a little tired. So of course, it gets me worried... lol...
It'silly I know, and I'm sure you'll all feel the same. I guess that's what everybody is worried of actually..

The worry never goes away, I am the same mild symptoms but kinda tired all the time. I am looking forward to Dec 17 is my scan, then I will know I guess what is happening.

Congrats ladies!! Come on over and join us in the July thread :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2246453-3-july-mamas-3-due-2015-a.html

Hi girls !!

Thank you Lola33 for your advice I'll try that. Also my girlfriend just had a baby and she didn't have any morning sickness, she was just tired also. So I wouldn't be worried.

I have joined the July mama's its hard to keep up cause its moving so quickly! If anyone you want to stay on here to we can keep up with each other without having to read a bunch of threads! Thursday is my OB appt I should get to schedule my next ultrasound and there usually 2 weeks out which puts me around my birthday and also 10 weeks! :) I would mind at 11 weeks but I just want another ultrasound so I can share my picture with all my family! (they know already but still)

I've been kinda lousy on cooking since my nausea hit me at 6 weeks it went away for past few days but I felt excited to make him dinner tonight but now that I bought the ground beef I'm feeling ill lol.

yes same here, it went to fast on the other thread. I'm ok to stay around here ;)
It's nice if you nausea went away ! I'm better here too, just a little tired. So when is that scan? I have one on dec 22. Can't wait !
I'm going to tell my mother and closed friends next week.. Then I'll wait week 12 and I'll tell everyone!

Had my second OB appt today (normally when someone would have there first) I didnt realize they would do a scan in the room but that was a nice surprise baby had gotten lots bigger and heart was beating very fast it wasn't high tech so I couldn't find out a number or anything but she said looks very good! I also got my first pap smear, I had ask for one many times but for some reason they felt no need until now that im pregnant lol. I decided to do the genetic screenings so I have to go for a special ultrasound of the neck and blood work at 10 weeks 4 days - 13 weeks beings the holiday is in the mits of all that I hope I get it during my 10th week so I can have the picture for the holidays! My ob explained how everything is planned out for me and I'll be getting ultrasounds every 4 weeks of my pregnancy due to my past with absorption issues!

that's very good ! I can't wait for my 2nd scan !!

Hi all! I am due July 5th with baby #2! No nausea thank goodness but I do get occasional heartburn. I had it bad with my first pregnancy. Also I am already showing!! We plan on coming out to our family over the holidays where I will be 12 weeks.

Hi Lusterleaf ! welcome !
and yeah same here, can't wait to tell them! And I'm showing a little too. It's mostly bloat I guess.. We're very close, I'm due July 6th!

Just got a call and scheduled my next scan for Jan 2nd it will be the NT screening ultrasound blood work and also consult for my deliver options due a health condition I have! I got on youtube and a lot of people were able to see gender at this scan so i'm hoping we get to also if not no biggy but I'm really excited!! How are you all holding up? I'm still dealing with nausea and a new thing for me is getting winded when doing activities like cleaning! lol

haha yay pregnancy symptoms ! I get headaches...
Can't wait for our next ultrasound ! I get the NT one on dec 22nd.

Hi I'm due July 9th :) join us on the July group xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2246453-3-july-mamas-3-due-2015-a.html

Hi I'm due July 9th :) join us on the July group xx

Most of us have joined but were also staying on here to keep in touch a little easier! :) Feel free to join us!

Woke up at 1 am with such strong morning sickness, Im currently having it! Trying to do the dishes but have to take breaks in between so I dont puke!

Nausea is the worst! I was sick brushing my teeth this morning :(

eek ! I hope I don't get it.. I did feel nausea at the very beginning and food was actually making me feel better.
I deal with insomnia this week. It's 6 am and it's been 2 hours I'm up. Oh well !

I am just so tired!! I guess it doesn't help also chasing after my 2 year old. But after the weekend I really don't feel rested at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->