Anyone due last week of March?

when did you girls (if you have) get stretch marks? i'm 36+4 today and not got a single one yet which has really shocked me as i got loads on my hips and legs from puberty so i really expected id get them in pregnancy! everyone says i will have escaped them if they haven't come by now?!

I'm due 27th, atm feeling great mostly. Getting more difficult to walk as bump is lower now. Day two of maternity leave, yesterday I got bored and started doing extra cleaning lol. I want to get baby clothes washed, but am waiting for a lovely sunny or windy day to hang them out.

I'm due 27th March. So far, I'm not really struggling much at all. Apart from the getting up every other hour in the night to have a wee. I started using a pillow a couple of nights ago too to prop up my bump.

Other than that, I'm still quite mobile, I was putting flat pack cabinets together yesterday! I have only suffered backache a little if I do too much in a day, but a sit down soon solves that I'm quite pleased at how I'm coping so far!

I'm on maternity leave now and I have spent this week putting the house to rights. Each room has had a day where I've concentrated on it to get it clean and tidy. Today is the bathroom's turn (and I'm procrastinating!) I've washed all the baby's clothes now and just have the nappies to do, but the weather's taken a turn for the worse here so they'll have to wait!

The only bad thing is that midwife reckons that although baby is head down, she is also back to back so I'm trying to get her to shift (though i'm not convinced midwife was right... as I often have a big solid lump near my belly button which I reckon is LO's bottom!)

Winterbaby86... no stretch marks here yet either. I'm surprised, but pleased :) I hope it continues, but I won't be overly upset if I do get some!

Siuan - snap! my little one is in the ROP position so i got told by the midwife on wednesday when i went to get checked out suspecting my waters may be leaking. she's been engaged since 33 weeks but she's fixed in a bit of an awkward posterior position :( i just hope she moves before or during labour! it could explain my backache and the fact my bump looks small as she's tucked around the back!

I'm due march 24th. MW says since its my first I'm likely to have LO late.
I'll wait with you all :)
OH and I are pretty much ready just waiting. I've had no signs of anything happening though. I had my first BH contraction a few days ago, but nothing since!

winterbaby86 - the funny thing is that I think OH is more worried about baby's position than I am! I mean, what will be, will be. But he's obviously been reading up on it 'cos he came home from work yesterday and told me that I'm not allowed to sit down 'cos it won't help baby turn... you can imagine the reaction he got from that little gem! lol!!

I think my cleaning all day and bending down to pick up stuff from the floor etc will be more than enough to keep me active!

He's even worried about me going to visit family next weekend, an hour's drive each way... 'cos that can make baby turn into the wrong direction apparently. Bless him, at least he's trying to help :)

I am due March 28th. This will be mine and OH's first baby, and we are excited for her arrival, yet it seems so far.

So far, I have been having uterine tightenings several times throughout the day, everyday. I am not sure if baby has dropped :shrug: but I sure have been getting up at night up to 6 times at most. But that's all I have been feeling. Other than that, I am fine.

Would anyone like to wait with me and keep updating on how each other are doing until something happens??? I thought this might be a good idea for us late March mamas to stick together and kill some boredom as we play the waiting game.

Im due on the 27th! And havent had any symptoms yet... Hoping shes not a April baby. I cant wait another month haha x

Stretch marks - so far so good (except one under me boob which i got near the begining and has now faded) - so bio oil working.

Any of you got the serious nesting urge...but absolutly no effort to do any thing about it??
I lay on my bed dreaming of cooking load of meals to freeze, and organising all the clothes to various sizes, and making everything look lovely...but that is about as far as it gets ....actually getting off the bed to do these things seem way to much!

I'm playing the waiting game too.

I was doing great up until a few days ago, when I got sick, and now I'm just fed up. Being this pregnant with a cold has really just shot me down. :( I'm hoping I feel a little more chipper once I'm feeling better but for now I'm just ready to be done!

Baby dropped sometime last week, so I'm happy about that. Still nothing happening with my cervix though.

I have the same due date as you, but I've got a scheduled c-sec for the 20th. But hey! I'll join you in the waiting and feeling slightly miserable game. :)

Stretch marks: I got one on my boob and a couple on my thighs. None on my belly yet though. Weird how that works given that my thighs are smaller than they were pre-pregnancy!

Stretch marks - none yet to report!!!!! Strangely I got a few many many years ago in college on my hips when I gained and lost weight (that are now white), but none in sight on my belly yet.......

I'm due on the 29th... got an US today and she's 3.2kgs (7lbs) already, so I'm hoping she'll be born at 38 weeks or so and not make me wait too much longer. :winkwink: I'm feeling fine, except my back is killing me, hurts terribly when I'm sitting down. Hospital bag half packed, haven't met my midwife yet, crib, carseat etc still in their boxes.. I'm a mess :haha:

I've only got a couple stretch marks on each boob. Those came quick as my boobs basically blew up the second I was preggo lol I haven't gotten any on my belly or anywhere else, yet. Still have some time to develop. And everyone told me yesterday I look much bigger than last week. I don't think I have dropped any, and not sure how much I will since I have a tiny torso. The MW's have commented on how small it is and how baby is running out of room fast!

I really thought I would be covered in stretch marks by now, because I got a bunch on my butt and thighs when I hit puberty.. even though I'm a small woman/thin woman. So far there aren't any on my bump, but I did find a few on my boobs about two weeks ago.. They are just light though and not very noticeable. :thumbup: Here's hoping I can make it all the way with out any appearing on my bump! I had resigned myself to the fact that I'd never be able to wear a bikini again when we got our BFP, but.. now I'm thinking.. maybe?

alette - i thought the same! yay for us not having any yet despite getting them when we were younger!

I'm due march 28th!! 26 days left! Today is my last day as a full time employee, next week starts post time yay!! I am so excited, can't wait to meet my little man

I'm so envious of those without stretchmarks! I have light ones all over the bottom portion of bump....Today, I am heading to the store to purchase something for it.

Funny. Yesterday for lunch, a lady told me I look like I am ready to pop. I thanked her because I wanna pop her out NOW.

Well....it is almost lunch time here. Dunno what to munch on yet so I will be back later. Meanwhile, how are we today/tonight?

nice to see other people due around my due date. mine is March 29th, and I'm feeling so impatient - especially now that i'm really having back/hip pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->