Anyone due last week of March?

I'm sorry many of you are having back pain :(

I don't have back pain per se, but I just feel it cracking every time I walk.

....Ah....feelin' exhausted at the moment. I just finally had a chance to sit down. Today's been a busy day, out and about with the OH. Now, it's my rest time, watching TV but no chocolate cake! :-( I have major chocolate craving :-(

I haven't got any stretch marks yet, but last pregnancy they waited until about the last 10 days to appear around my belly button. Not convinced they won't make a last minute appearance this time!

I have had bad left, lower back pain today along with a period type pain/sensation below bump, more to the left side. Also, my left upper thighs have this weird pain or crampy sensation? I don't know what this may be. Maybe it's baby engaging more?

Anyone, especially first timers, getting nervous as the weeks get closer and closer???

Im not nervous or scared at the moment more excited, but I am pretty sure when the time comes and my waters break and the contractions kick in. I will be haha! xo

I'm excited just, I can't to see what our little man looks like

Me too, I've been curious to see how LO will look. She will be half Asian/white, but so far from the ultrasound pics, it looks like she has OH's nose. Can't be mine for sure, I've got small Asian nose!

It's been awhile.....but nothing yet for me :(

How has everyone been doing?

Well, I had Miss Kesslie on Wed. :) She's doing great.

Menelly - Right! I read your thread! Aww...That's so great! Huge congrats to you, mama bear. You've been waiting for your little cub forever, it seemed. I'm a little envious as I'm still waiting haha....

Nothing for me yet. Lost mucous plug and part of show yesterday. Hopefully this weekend. My fingers are crossed :)) Good luck to all you ladies!

So who all else from this thread has baby?

Nothing here to report, cramps and tightenings just.

I had some BH last night that I thought might have been the start of labor.. they didn't hurt, but were every 7 to 11 minutes apart for over an hour and a half (most of them were 8 minutes, only 2 were 11 minutes) and lasting about a minute. We were up until 4 AM timing them, then we both got tired and decided to go to sleep. I woke up this morning and they had stopped.. now today I've just had some regular BH.. not close together or regular at all. Still hoping it's the start of something though! If she doesn't come this weekend they are inducing me on Tuesday!

Sorry I haven't updated! I have had my baby! She was born on the 19th at 11:53PM. She was a 6lb9oz, 20 inches long and looks more like me, asian, than her dad, russian...but that may change, I heard.

I am waiting for the rest of you pop yours out!!!! Hurryyyyyyyy haha

I got nothing yet...getting rather impatient now.

As i want a cuddle.

Still nothing for me yet either, been for a 5k walk & eaten fresh pineapple!!

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing well. I know some of you are still waiting, I will wait along with you.

In the meantime, I have written my birth story. You can read it here: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/924543-had-my-baby-very-positive-natural-birth-3-a.html

nothing for me yet, thought maybe yesterday was the day but little Roman seems tobe very comfortable in here. He has untill next wednesday and then they are inducing me :) I cant waitto hold my little man!

kdutra - almost induction day! Have your bags put in the car! Don't forget snacks! And other foods. They didn't feed my OH breakfast, so I shared mine. And wear comfy clothes. And I also took a few makeup to take pics as my hospital have their own photopher. Hope your day will be a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->