Anyone due May 24th want to be my bump buddy?

neisbak

Reaction score
Due May 24th so Im 4w 1d thought itd be fun to go the entire pregnancy with someone!! Let me know if anyone else is close and wants to buddy up~

I'm also due on May 24! Though my cycle had been about 3.5 weeks, so I think my conception was actually earlier than the doctor thinks. Anyways, I'd love to be bump buddies. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the newness of everything. It's great to meet you. :hugs:

Whooooo another May girl!! :D I'm due 14th May, Congrats on your may bumps girls xx

I'm also due on May 24! Though my cycle had been about 3.5 weeks, so I think my conception was actually earlier than the doctor thinks. Anyways, I'd love to be bump buddies. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the newness of everything. It's great to meet you. :hugs:

congrats!! This is my 3rd pregnancy, lets hope its my second child!! I had a mc last year. But I feel a lot better about this one. So Fxd for happy and healthy pregnancies for the both of us!!

So, have you thought about whether you want a boy or girl yet?

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! So think im due around the 25th of May or there abouts, would love a Buddie

Im due 24th May, this is my second baby. My first little girl was born August 2008 :) very exicted and giddy. Congratulations to you all :)

I'm due May 26th! It's my first as well, so excited :) How are you all feeling so far?

Congrats to all of you!

I'm due May 21st! It's lovely to see there will be so many May babies!!! xx

Im due 24th May, this is my second baby. My first little girl was born August 2008 :) very exicted and giddy. Congratulations to you all :)

my first little girl was born april 2008 :)

anyways I am feeling GREAT! a little scary how good actually im usually soooooooo sick already. it makes me nervous to have no symptoms except 1, CRAMPS! not intense but almost constant. never had them before but i hear theyre normal. hoping thats my first sign of twins, i want twins soooo bad....they dont run in my family tho so prob wont be happening haha

Hi,
Ive not got too many symptons, about from tiredness and my sense of smell is so intense.
Cant believe how my ladies are expeting at around the same time, good luck to u all x

hi im linda, im due on the 25th of may, and could do with a buddy, this is my first baby :) xx

Hi
I am 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! So think im due around the 25th of May or there abouts, would love a Buddie

I am 5 weeks tomorrow as well how neat!!! What r your symptoms?

Hi,
Ive not got too many symptons, about from tiredness and my sense of smell is so intense.
Cant believe how my ladies are expeting at around the same time, good luck to u all x

I don't have many symptoms either. Just mild cramps every now and then. And very sluggish, don't feel like getting up and doing anything. My sense of smell is definitely increased too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->