Anyone due on the 24th November ???

Nearly! I'm due on the 22nd and I'm a Charlotte too! It's my first baby and I'm terrified something's going to go wrong.

Oh Charlotte one of the names top on my list.. LOVE the name!!

I am close, also due on the 20th of November...1st timer..why is it that we worry so much?? Congrats for you guys:thumbup:!

I am told its because we are now Mothers and Mothers worry.
This is my first as well. So excited, yet SO scared something will happen to this baby.. Today is the day my second missed period should have been arriving. So to me if I get through today it will be a Milestone. next is 8 weeks 4 days. Only because I seem to have seen many women say they mc that time.. Its weird how I am thinking butgetting through everyday is a cause to celebrate..

Know the feeling exactly..but have decided to focus on the positive and to stay calm..trusting that God's hands will keep my baby safe. I also celebrate every day..like it's one less day to worry about :)
Maybe we'll be better after the 1st scan!

What does BFP stand for?
Sorry...I'm new to this :)

BIG FAT POSITIVE> BFN stands for Big Fat Negative...

Thanks! I made up really weird ones :)
How do you get the picture in your signature that shows the size of your baby?

Thanks! I made up really weird ones :)
How do you get the picture in your signature that shows the size of your baby?

Hey ya! I'm due on the 24th tooo!! I can't wait!! Do you have any appointments scheduled yet?

Hey babydust, I had a scan last wednesday because I miscarried in January. I have a midwife appointment on the 21st. It is exciting. I have a 3 year old already. Xxx

Hey Charlie, I'm very nervous too as I've had a miscarriage in January but iv gone further than I did then so I'm excited. I worry every day though. Good luck to everyone! Xxx

I haven't been to see the doctor yet (2 more weeks) but from my calculations, i'm due November 30, close!

Hi! I'm due November 24th as well! Congrats! :hugs:

I'm the 24th too! Congrats to everyone :flower:

How is everyone feeling?

Hey, i'm feeling very very sick today, i do everyday. I haven't actually been sick though. Gonna buy a sea band today and see if the sickness eases a little. I've got a 3 yr old and i struggle all day cos of how sick i feel lol. My bbobs are also very sore!!

How are you feeling? xx

i am also due on Nov 24th, a lot of us!
congrats to all and happy healthy pregnancies to us!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->