Anyone due to test mon or tues?

Its so annoying because all i do now is think im feeling things, then dont know if i am feeling them or mind playing tricks. I just got my fingers crossed and will go from there if AF doesnt show. Today tho i got dull ache in my lower belly, which possibly a sign she is on her way.

i was due to test sunday but got a neg. going to test again tomorrow.so far i had just been really tired and had lots of gass pains but not much else.i also went out on the weekend so i think the tiredness is from that.
goodluck let us know how you go!

13 dpo today and bfn...AF due tomorrow or tHursday.......

Argh!!!! So fed up!

so...I held it ALL day yesterday (11dpo) and got a faint but definitely there and quickly appearing BFP around 5pm last night! I was so thrilled - this is our 4th round of clomid and we've been trying just shy of a year. BUT...then I tested today (12dpo) with FMU and got a BFN. I'm not sure if it is a fluke but I thought my FMU today would be yield a stronger BFP than last night. Same brand, same box of tests. Uggh. thoughts?

Good luck to all of you who are still in it and keep us posted!

af is due monday have some milky lotion cm mormally dry before af no dry cf after o either yestay fel t dizzy hot and sick keep gpoing hot fingers crossed

StinaLeigh...good luck sweetheart!! I tested last night and there was a faint shaddow on the IC. So I basically rushed in my car to Asda to get a first response and it was BFN :(
Today I have been having cramping and pulling, so I am pretty confident that I am out.

Its like some cruel trick. But you never know. I say test again in a couple of days.

thanks sweetmummy. good luck to you too. your cramping and pulling may also be a sign that a BFP is on the way! I've definitely had some mild cramping too, but I'm supposed to start today and have had no spotting. I usually spot at least 4 days before AF arrives. I did spot 2x last week and thought it was IB. uggh. the up and down of the dreaded TWW!

I'll test again in about an hour or so. I read today that many women have better luck with afternoon testing than FMU? who knows!

keep us posted!

That is FANTASTIC news!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you huni. We need some more BPFs on this board to keep everyones spirits up :)

well my faint line is back!! i came home and did 3 tests just to be sure (poas-aholoic i know!) and all had a faint line, my hopes are high :) thanks for the wishes. fingers crossed for you!

YAY YAY YAY got a definate positive tonight!!!good luck to you all..hope you get your positives soon =)

congrats to Stinaleigh & Mikaylasmummy!!! SO excited for the both of you!

I am due to test on Monday/Tuesday. :dust: to everyone!!

thanks girls =) thats awesome news for you stina leigh!!yay for us both.xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->