Anyone else 10DPO and optimistic?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

So i'm 10dpo today, took a test this morning and BFN but i'm still optimistic. I'll tell you why:

- I had a chemical pregnancy last month and have heard you can be more fertile straight after a loss.

- If i ov'd the day after positive opk then we DTD two days before, and the day before ov so great timing.

- I've had some cramping and increased cm since 7dpo, which i'm hoping are implantation signs.

- I've felt a bit nauseous the last two days.

- I got BFN's last month until 11dpo then BFP!

- I've had really terrible gas during TWW, just like last month when i was pregnant.

- AF should be due any day now and i've just checked and cervix is very high (cant actually reach it) and lots of watery cm. Today i've felt really wet down there...

Anyone else 10dpo and optimistic? Share your symptoms!

I'm really really gonna try not to test now till Sunday morning, a little bit of me dies whenever i see a BFN! I think AF should have arrived by then if she is going to x

Hi hun :) Im not 10dpo but Im 12dpo and cautiously optimistic.

Your symptoms sound really promising! You will def be very fertile after a chemical. Fingers crossed for you :flower:

hey there! im 10dpo today as well and am very optimistic. did fmu FRER and BFN but were too early is what i keep saying. af should be here sunday bleh but theres something brewing lol ive been crampy since IUI on the 13th. i had postitive opk on the 12th. lots of cm, back ache like no other and sharp pain under my belly button. im tryingggg to hold out til sunday to test again but its soo hard altho seeing that BFN this morning kinda stung a bit :(

i hope you all get your BFPs!!:happydance:

11dpo and dying to test! Have two FRER in the cupboard but trying to wait till Monday! Still feeling optimistic but I was last month too and that ended in AF... Good luck ladies! The wait is awful!

Early pregnancy tests are a great thing and such a bad thing at the same time! 11dpo bfn so I feel out this month. But I'm still getting a lot of white cm and I've heard that's a good sign. When I was pregnant last month I got my BFP at 11dpo but I guess each pregnancy is different, perhaps I implanted later? Who knows. I so wish I could hold out till 14dpo before testing, I have a shorter cycle so witch should turn up by then if she's going to. Although have been taking vit b to lengthen luteal phase so maybe she will be a bit later this month. I hate this waiting lark! Baby dust to you all x

Hey I'm 9/10 dpo...I'm not entirely sure as I missed some temps but I know my body so I'm pretty sure I'm 10 dpo.

Some of the things I've been experiencing:

Sore boobs
Cramps/pinching sensations started day before yest
Big temp dip yesterday (gone back up today) hoping it's implantation (but I know non pregnancy charts have the dip too so don't get carried away)
Unquenchable thirst
Gassy
Very slight nausea
Headaches

Bfn this morning on a 10 mlu.

I agree, early pregnancy tests are good in one way but bad in another, in some ways I wish they didn't exist so I'd be forced to wait til af is supposed to arrive.

I find this point onwards in the 2ww is pure torture. I really do feel like this could be my cycle but at the same time I think I'm totally setting myself up for disappointment.

Good luck xx

BFN at 12dpo today :( so frustrating! When are you testing again?

I've got loads of IC's so I'll be testing daily from now on.

I see you got a BFP Kell, congrats!

Anyone else been successful this month?

As for me, I'm out as AF arrived last night. On to next month...

BFN for me today and wiped a smidgen of pink :( so fed up with this atm

Sorry you are out Lauraloo, I hope this new cycle is your cycle.

Meg - hope it's not af xxx

Bfn for me this morning, still have extremely sore boobs, I mean seriously painful so it properly got my hopes up as the only time I've had boobs this painful is when I was pregnant with my son. Feeling less and less hopeful though after yet another bfn on a 10 mlu. Seem to have more cM and when I checked my cervix it all felt kind of puffy in there, other than the weird thirst and odd headache not a great deal going on. Haven't had any cramps/niggles in the last couple of days.

Xx

Thanks cookie, nothing so far - a bit weird, but I don't hold out much hope tbh. On to next month eh!?

Until af arrives you aren't out, fingers crossed it doesn't arrive.

I feel rather yuk this evening, sicky and tired and my boobs hurt so much. If I'm not preggers then I'm going to be annoyed because I couldn't have better symptoms.

Xx

Thanks cookie - yeah... I really hope so! With everyone testing early it feels unlikely to get a BFP after BFN at 14dpo.... :(
I've felt awful for a few days - is it all in my head..... Haha!

It does make me wonder what symptoms we can create in our heads unconsciously...when I'm not ttc I have no symptoms apart from maybe slightly sore nipples, but I feel like with every cycle when ttc I have tons.

Xx

Well I'm 13dpo. Haven't poas since Friday. Been out of town all weekend. And today after getting a pretty bad crampy went to restroom and has light pink/brown discharge. Not sure what to think of it. Nothing since just tiny spot just now. AF was due yesterday so we'll see.

Fx for you.

My temp has gone down today so not feeling hopeful. Haven't tested, decided to wait and see if my af arrives. Fed up of seeing bfn's. X

Fingers crossed for all of you who have yet to test, sounds promising claudiamarie!
I definitely wont be testing till AF late this month, im sick of BFN's. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"