Anyone else 10dpo.....

DAISYMOMMA

Reaction score
hey everyone
ok here goes....
Iv not entered my temps onto FF this month but today it got the better of me as i wanted to see my chart!! so i filled in all the temps iv jotted in my diary and chose to ignore!!!
To my suprise im actually 10dpo and i thought i was only 5dpo!! Which is great as i have now skip 5 days of the 2ww!!! also looks like i had an implantation dip yesterday!!!

is there anyone else at this point that wants to join me and swap symptoms, count down the next few days etc......

:hug: to all and hoping for lots of lovely :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Hi there daisymomma
I am 10 dpo today too and going mad with all this waiting.....:rofl::rofl:

Good luck to you love - here's hoping we both get our :bfp: this month......:hugs:

I'm with you ladies! Here's hopoing the next week flies by!

Thanks honeybuns!!! It is so different I am getting a bit excited but SO afraid I'm just setting myself up for disappointment...

hey ladies
i love to know people that are at the same piont as me its comforting almost to know how everyone is doing!!

Whens everyone testing??

Any symptoms going around??

:hug:

hey ladies
i love to know people that are at the same piont as me its comforting almost to know how everyone is doing!!

Whens everyone testing??

Any symptoms going around??

:hug:

Snap daisymomma - I think it's nice to hear of other girls at the same point in my cycle..........:hugs:

Well up till this morning I had a fair few symptoms going on but by today not many really....:hissy: - how about you?

I will be testing on thursday if I can hold out till then........:rofl:

yeah im testing thursday too like you say if i can hold on that long :lol:
iv had a few symtoms
-heavey itchy bbs and nips
-wind
-my mouth feels strange
-spots
-pulling achey pains in my lower stomach
-lots of CM
however i do get all thes before Af comes along so we will have to see!!

xoxoxoxo

Hi girls

Found this thread on page 3 so thought I'd bring it back up to date......

Any news yet girls? Have you caved in and tested yet like I NEARLY did this morning......:rofl:...I had to pee quick before I changed my mind......:rofl:

No symptoms to report really apart from a spotty chin, terribly grouchy and slight nausea this morning which sounds more like :witch: is coming than :baby: tbh........:hissy:

Good luck girls and here's some :dust::dust: for you both......:hugs:

I am testing on thursday to. But I can't offer you any symptoms cause I refused to symptom spot this month, and you know what it is working wonderfully! I have been less concerned and stressed out about wondering. Just hanging in limbo waiting and keeping busy. Being on vacation helps that though! If AF is going to show her face I should start getting cramps sometime today. Good luck all!

I am testing on thursday to. But I can't offer you any symptoms cause I refused to symptom spot this month, and you know what it is working wonderfully! I have been less concerned and stressed out about wondering. Just hanging in limbo waiting and keeping busy. Being on vacation helps that though! If AF is going to show her face I should start getting cramps sometime today. Good luck all!

Hi there kelly9 - how are you honey? I remember you on team shamrock....:happydance: Good luck to you for thursday love - although do you think you might test before then? It's soooo difficult to resist will a load of IC hiding in my cupboard.....:rofl:..have u any HPT in the house?

Hi girls. Well, as long as I can stay out of the store until tomorrow after work I won't test till Thurs!! Also, as my temp has been going down the last two days I'm only going to buy a test tomorrow if my temp is stable or goes up....if it goes down again I'm gonna give :witch: till friday to come, as I'm really starting to think she's on her way.... :hissy:

I am on vacation in Halifax right now, about 5000 km from my home but yes I did bring all of my hpts! lol I have 14 ics and 1 First response! Which means I have been tempted but I have already peed this morning so earliest I could or would test would be tomorrow and what's one more day after that till Thursday really! I know everyone wants me to test sooner but I am hell bent on waiting till thursday at least and even then it's a day early which I normally don't do! It's just I am going out drinking thursday night so I guess I need to know. Team shamrock was awesome! Plus I am getting crampy which means AF is likely on her way!

Thanks! Its a bit off due to traveling but I am hoping it stays up... I don't feel a bfp coming but I still want one!

Some people don't feel anything different and still get a :bfp:!! :dust:

lol thanks for your optimism... I am getting cramps today though, sure sign AF is on the way! Only time will tell... 2 more days till testing!

Looks like I'm out girls......:cry:

Had period pains earlier so checked my CP and had a tiny bit of pink on my finger so looks like the :witch: is coming to get me........also I caved and tested and of course a :bfn:

Good luck to everyone else still in the running........:hugs:

Are you often early? You're still three days away....could be implantation...

I am sorry if it the witch! But she did come early which means Ov'ing next month 3 days sooner maybe! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->