anyone else 10dpo? :)

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi :D I'm currently 10dpo and fairly sure af is going to appear in due course because my cervix seems to be a bit lower today but not going to rule it out just yet! Don't think I am going to test unless af is late or I'll end up testing 50 times! Anyone else about 10dpo? Any symptoms?

I've found I have been gagging at smells that normally wouldn't bother me, I was fairly weepy yesterday, and noticed when I took my bra off my boobs feel heavier, I've also been cramping on and off and having back pain but lugging around a 16 month old will do that to you!

Hi Gillian,
since you wrote that yesterday and I am 11 dpo today - yes :)
Unless we are in different time zones :winkwink:

My temp has been decreasing the last 3 days but I am not giving up hope just yet.

Also back pain and cramping...
Hope these are good signs for us! :thumbup:

When are you planning to test then?
I have tested once already (yesterday) and BFN but hoping it was just too early.
AF is due Tuesday so if no witch has turned up until then I'll test again :)

Hi Gillian,
since you wrote that yesterday and I am 11 dpo today - yes :)
Unless we are in different time zones :winkwink:

My temp has been decreasing the last 3 days but I am not giving up hope just yet.

Also back pain and cramping...
Hope these are good signs for us! :thumbup:

When are you planning to test then?
I have tested once already (yesterday) and BFN but hoping it was just too early.
AF is due Tuesday so if no witch has turned up until then I'll test again :)

Haha 11dpo today here too! I've never temp checked so can't use that :( I don't think I'll test unless af is late, I was very tempted to pick one up today though but I refuse to go down that road again! Trying to be strong 😂

Oh fingers crossed! I've still got some cm so haven't dried up yet so Maybe that's a good sign 😁

Oh fingers crossed! I've still got some cm so haven't dried up yet so Maybe that's a good sign ��

Same here, even had some pink CM yesterday and I am now telling myself it's not early signs of AF but implantation lol

Good luck to you and I hope I can be strong too and not test early (again)!

Hi :D I'm currently 10dpo and fairly sure af is going to appear in due course because my cervix seems to be a bit lower today but not going to rule it out just yet! Don't think I am going to test unless af is late or I'll end up testing 50 times! Anyone else about 10dpo? Any symptoms?

I've found I have been gagging at smells that normally wouldn't bother me, I was fairly weepy yesterday, and noticed when I took my bra off my boobs feel heavier, I've also been cramping on and off and having back pain but lugging around a 16 month old will do that to you!

11dpo here. My temp went down and then went up again yesterday, but it's down again today. This is our first month TTC, I'm trying not to get my hopes too high. Will test tomorrow. Hoping for a BFP.

Looks like I'm out �� how are you guys doing?

Well I tested today as AF is due, and :bfn: ... so probably also out, just waiting on the :witch:

I am not giving up hope completely until she has arrived but not very optimistic now :(

I guess FX for next cycle! :hugs:

did the witch end up showing up? yeah hopefully next month will bring some lovely babydust!

Hi Gillian, she did indeed :(
Well I may have to take a break from TTC this month as I am on a business trip before and during my predicted O but maybe it works out anyway, we'll see :) good luck to you too x

I'm out too. AF decided to show up on the 29th. About to start round 2. Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->