Anyone else 33 weeks

laura109

Reaction score
Hiya would love to chat to some ladies expecting Christmas week. I am expecting a boy Christmas eve and times going fairly fast now. I'm starting to feel tired and it will be nice to be on the other side soon. How are you all doing?

I am due Christmas Day but scheduled for a section on the 22nd as long as he doesn’t come early. I am praying he stays put though as I write my last uni exam on the 20th! Lol. Talk about dragging it out until the bitter end.

I am feeling okay though. Had a really tired day on Friday. I literally spent all day in bed that was an odd one for me though. I’ve been feeling really good so far!

Hi Lovely! I'm due the 27th so will be 33 weeks on Wednesday! I've been feeling good up until now where I just feel completely exhausted and achy everywhere! Pregnancy is so much harder the second time round with a four year old to look after too!!

Hi ladies how exciting. Its a little more nerve racking being due around Christmas isn't it. I'm hoping he's a week early I would love him to be with us Christmas day but I'm not sure he will. I was ten days over last time and was induced so I feel that's more likely.

I have felt fairly good since 17 weeks but I have weak legs and tired days now. Think it's trying to keep the house tidy with a two year old. X

I'm hoping for an earlier appearance too! I really want Christmas day to be special for my four year old and don't want to be going into labour etc and overshadowing that.

I'm also due on the 27th! I really hope she comes on time...this is our first baby, and the tax claim would be quite nice, haha.
Feeling anxious yet excited for labor...sometimes I can't wait for it to just happen already, and then in the next minute I'll be crying because I don't want it to happen. Cannot wait to meet my little girl, though! I just want everything to turn out okay.

My husband is scheduled for a week long business trip the week after she's due...that really doesn't help my anxiety. If she comes on time, he'll only get 4 days with her...but if she comes late, I'll probably be having her without him here. Please come (reasonably) early, lil peapod!

Aww it's so exciting with your first. You just get more time to soak it all in. This time has been abit chaotic for me. I don't have alot of time to prepare so I still need to pack my bag etc.

I am nervous about travelling in labour. I was induced last time and my experience meant I was in the right place when the contractions began. Its not easy to describe labour as everyone feels pain and contractions differently. You kind of just deal with it T the time because it's happening and there's no other way. All I can say is it's an amazing feeling. Finally seeing the baby you've carried for so long. When they put my daughter in my arms I just thought wow she was in my belly lol. That's the moment I can't wait for again.

It's abit scary for you then knowing he may not be here for the birth. Let's hope he is. It's not easy for daddies is it. Xx

I'm hoping for an earlier appearance too! I really want Christmas day to be special for my four year old and don't want to be going into labour etc and overshadowing that.

Exactly my daughter is almost 3 so it's her first year of being able to understand and rip her pressies open. Would hate to miss it. Be lovely to have our little boy snuggled up in his moses basket too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->