Anyone else 4-5dpo?? my symptoms...

maia.r.

Reaction score
So my bf and I dtd 5x during my fertile week. According to my calender I ovulated on the 11th but I think I actually O one or two days after what my calendar tells me. So I may have O'd on the 12th or 13th.

We aren't trying but we both wouldn't mind if it happened. I'd be thrilled to be honest :) we just use the pull out method. so he said he didn't pull out quick enough on the 12th which may be the day I ovulated.

Now I am about 4-5 dpo and Ive been having these symptoms:

-day bfore I had a small pinching pain and bloating where my right ovary would be. Only on that side.
-yesterday I had a random dizzy spell while relaxing on my couch.
-I've had fatigue
-yesterday and the day before I had a shooting pain on the sides of my bbs that would come and go (usually they stay sore for a few days straight)
-today my bbs just feel sore like every other month
-sore nips today
-peeing a lot
-crybaby for 3 days straight.

I know I'm only 4-5 dpo but I just want to compare :)

Also today I had breakfast with a friend and he paid. So I didn't want to make him feel bad and not finish my plate. But I had ordered two eggs and when we started eating I almost gagged while swallowing the bites of egg. I had to force myself and take a sip of water after each bite to force it down. And Ive been craving peanut butter m&ms and hot funions like everyday.

Update: light cramping on right side again. Like a pinching pain. And bbs got shooting pain again.

Update for 5-6 dpo:
- some lower back pain
- light pain in right side came back
- sore bbs
- a lot of creamy cm

8-9 dpo:
-acne (usual)
-sore bbs (usual)
-headaches (unusual)
-pain in right side only / tender to touch (very unusual)
-very queasy right now (unusual) :(
-major fatigue, eyes were red and I wanted to cry because I was so tired (very unusual) also took a long nap yesterday. Guess naps are now a daily requirement for me? :b
-crybaby /moody

Still 8-9 dpo feeling the pinching pain in left side now.. what could it be?

About 10 dpo:
-pinching pain only on right side again
-sore bbs (feel fuller)
-headaches
-I don't think this has much to do with it but my right tonsil feels swollen.. and my right ear has been hurting. I don't want to get sick :(
-slight lower back pain

14dpo:
No af yet
-very light / barely noticeable cramps, feels more like a pulling sensation in right side now...
-sore bbs
-lower back pain (barely noticeable)
-the other day I had sudden major fatigue while working. It happened after only 30 mins of working and felt drowsy all day. (Unusual)
-I will test on Tuesday if af hasn't showed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->