Anyone else 8.5 weeks and feel like crap??

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
The last few days I have felt like I have had the worst hang over of my life!! I am struggling to eat or drink because I feel so crap and have no appetite.... Luckily I am not suffering from my hyperemesis like my last pregnancies but this feels just as bad lol I don't want to get out of bed I have headaches I am tired my stomach hurts and I just feel awful!!!
I never had this with any of my last pregnancies please say this is normal? And when does it end????

I have this now I'm
9 weeks...and had it with my daughter..amazingly not with my twin boys though...I feel Blugh and just enough nausea to be annoying....either no appetite or starving but have hard time picking something coz everything seems ack and half the time what I do pick is NOT what I wanted lol...with my daughter it lasted till 16 weeks but it gradually tapered off by that time... it wasn't a crappy one day and then fine next day...it does suck though but hopefully we will feel better soon

I had a good day today but by the afternoon I felt crap again.
I hope it goes soo I was hoping this time would be easier with the fact I have had no bleeding this time and the hyperemesis is being held back but this is equally as sucky lol.
I hope it eases for you to hun x

I'm 11 weeks now and still have lots of my symptoms BUT I will say that the 7-9 week period was much, much worse. I don't want to promise anything but I think it shall pass!

I felt pretty bad like this around 8-10 weeks. I'll be 12 tomorrow. It has been gradually getting better. It still hits me from time to time, but I am feeling good more than I'm not most days.

You'll get there!

I felt pretty awful between 6-14 weeks. By 16 weeks i felt like me again. Its horrible but you just have to talk yourself through. Get yourself to week 9 and then 10 then you are nearly at the part when alot of women feel abit better. I hated it in both my pregnancies I certainly never ever enjoyed the first trimester. Its not easy to get through is it. Just nibble dry biscuits toast and plain pasta when you can. I know its hard but i found i felt worse when i barely ate. Why did nature decide we needed this lol?

I'm 8 weeks 4 days. Also feel like 💩 With my previous pregnancies I didn't feel okay again till 16 weeks. I just don't know how I can cope for another 8 weeks :'( I need to be able to human again.

That was me at 6-7 weeks. It was literally so awful. I slept and was nauseous the entire time. I cried, and I slept more lol.

Its a challenge for sure. I am almost 10 WEEKS Friday, so its slowly starting to improve. I can finally eat most things right now. although some mornings are touchy.

I have my date scan tommorow.

Hang in there it does get better., I thought for sure I would be down and out until 12 weeks, i'm so glad that it has improved.

Things have only gotten worse for me but that is because I am now having complications :( it will be so nice to feel human again it is so draining feeling so crappy hey! My poor kids are more clingy than ever because I have been so sick I just hope I get to 16 weeks and it is all just a distant nightmare lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->