Anyone else a little scared to move over to teenage parenting?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
I know I have a couple of months left here but sometimes I nosey around the Teenage Parenting forum and they all seem really close already, and all seem to have older babies and toddlers, and I just don't think I'll fit in :shrug: Anyone gonna be moving over in August or before?

When I first camehere everyone seemed so much further along, and to already be friends. I thought I'd never fit in but all the girls here are loovely and have made me feel really welcome!
Some of the Teen Mums come over and post here and they're really lovely too.
I'm sure we'll all get along and fit in when we move over there, too :) :flower:

You'll be fine over there. They'll be able to help with any problems, they had newborns themselves at one point ;) plus there will be girls around your gestation too who will have babies around the same time!

They all seem really sweet but I admit I'm getting a little nervous about it :blush:

ETA: I could possibly be moving over there THIS month... Whoa that's pretty crazy to say :wacko:

They all seem really sweet but I admit I'm getting a little nervous about it :blush:

ETA: I could possibly be moving over there THIS month... Whoa that's pretty crazy to say :wacko:

Thatts so exciting!
You'll have to visit us all over here! :)

I was actually thinking about that yesterday so speak of the devil. I think I'll still hang around over this part alot as well just because some of my friends are behind me and I wouldn't want to miss them having their bubbas.

On here everyone has friends ahead and behind them, and we've all teamed up with bump buddies really so we won't be going alone :flower:

^ That's how it tends to work. When I first joined Teen Parenting I just stayed of held close to those who had babies near me! I still feel closest to a couple of those girls but everyone's lovely.

We all will be there eventually, we can't stay pregnant forever :haha:

:hugs:

It's true. The friends you make here really stick to you throughout your journey. But don't be afraid to make new friends with us! We really are lovely girls!
We can't wait to have you all over there! :D :hugs2:

It's true. The friends you make here really stick to you throughout your journey. But don't be afraid to make new friends with us! We really are lovely girls!
We can't wait to have you all over there! :D :hugs2:

Alot of us are familiar with a few of you guys from over there anyway, I'm sure we'll all be fine :thumbup:

Im kind of excited to move over to Teen Parenting. When I first found out I was pregnant a lot of the girls were much farther along than me. Like, I remember when Shannon (x_amour) & Tina (Burchy) both had their daughters. So it will be kind of fun to be able to pop over and talk to all the other ladies again. I'll be moving over around the same time as Chrissy... but other than that, I don't know who else is really moving over towards the end of June? Either way, I still plan to post in teen pregnancy. I can't leave all the friends I've made over here!
Definitely don't be nervous about moving over. A lot of the ladies are SO friendly. You'll just make more friends to go with the ones you've already made. :D

Aww, I remember feeling like this when I joined Teen PREGNANCY, as I was around when Teen Parenting was set up... LOL I've been here far too long :haha: Makes me sound old!

We really are nice over there, and don't bite... much :p Seriously, it's just like on here, but it's all talk about bringing up babies rather than the woes of pregnancy and worries about labour. I've been back and forth between the both since Teen Parenting was set up, I have two children, a 22 month old daughter, and a 4 1/2 month old son. Remember, everyone'll move there eventually that you're friends with now :)

x

I will be moving over in July and will be coming back to keep an eye on all you girls who I have made friends with here :hugs:

Teenage Parenting was fairly new when my LO was born so it wasn't very cliquey. Although it'll be easier when you see familiar faces from teen pregnancy. A lot of the girls that are on there now are from when I was pregnant and loads of new moms come over so it's really nice because it's getting really big. Don't be scared :D

I float in nd out of there, all the girls seem lovely from what i can see, a little crazy but thats not bad :p good luck with your LO's and see you soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->