Anyone else a moody coo?

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I seem to be VERY grumpy at the moment, so much so that last night whilst walking home from a pub quiz, OH was squiffy and winding me up and sulking so he got Mobli of his head - or he would have had he not ducked and it smached on the pavement :(.

I seem to want a LOT of time away from him at the moment and its really upsetting him - I stupidly told him last night also that most days I don't find him sexually attractive. Which is mad cos I usually really do - just not at the moment :(.
His work collegue who's ex was pregnant earlier in the year has told him its normal as I am 'hormonal' and it gets better, but I feel like a total bitch :(

Your homones are all over the place hunnie dont feel bad and he should not be winding you up anyhow !

:hugs: Dont worry, im exactly the same! Just your hormones going crazy hun, He better get used to it :D

I think its absolutely normal as your hormones are going wild at the moment. Luckily this is something I haven't had to deal with, although I did hear myself going earlier "I don't WANT that one!" I sounded like a toddler!

Can definitely relate to this -was sooo grumpy with DH last night! Which is stupid, because I'm not cross with him at all - very happy in fact!

Problem is, whenever I blame hormones, he says he's entitled to be mardy as well - grr!

I totally understand hun, but remember its just hormones!!!

Mine isnt helped with the fact that my DD isnt sleeping well, so i am a very tired moody cow - poor DH!!!!!!!!!! :sleep:

xxx

I am still moody i was storming about my house last night smashing things for no aparent reason i just was in such a bad mood. In thr first trimester I was like a demon though! i woke up with horrible rages! its calmed down now though.

:blush: yep me,i lost it with my son this morning,now i feel terrible!:cry:i cant tell him its the hormones yet!:hissy:

I get moody to, my sister comes in from work and i hardly speak to her ect, and it dont help ive got mega sore heads all day everyday :cry: xx

lol oh yes this week has been bad , Ive made my step daughters boyfriend mad twice this week because I yelled at him and poor dh , he said geez what are you pregnant or something , ah I always get bitchy when im pregnant

i'm so like this at the moment too! my hubby keeps moaning that i'm so moody at the moment and the littlest thing sets me off!! hopefully it will get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->