Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

jennifer.lee

Reaction score
I'll be 29 weeks Tuesday, and it seems like the majority of the people here are 38+. I was just looking to connect with others who may have a bit of a longer wait, like me.

I'm due December 10, but I'm having my little girl via c-section mid to late October due to fibroid tumors.

I'm due one day after you :)! Also having baby as early as 37 weeks no later than 39 :)

I'm a little shy of that at just over 27 weeks but figured I'd say hi since I'll be around for the whole time your here!

Hey there im 29+2 :) How many weeks will you be when baby is delivered?

I'm 30 weeks. It seems such a long way off still, but in reality it is just around the corner!

Just gone 31 weeks today . Due nov 23 but having c section so bit earlier than that :)

I'm 30 weeks x

I am just over 31 weeks, due November 21st but due to gestational diabetes my OB said she won't let me go past my due date. :)

Hello I'm 28 weeks due the day after you :)! There is so many ladies due or giving birth. It makes me very jealous lol!

I'm due 10 Dec too! I love Tuesdays when the week count goes up!!

So all you early third tri ladies, how are you all feeling? I'm getting a bit tired again but I'm mostly lucky and feeling ok. The only thing at the moment is awful heartburn. I feel like I'm melting from the inside out. I swear I should buy shares in Rennies!

I'm 28+2 and due Dec 12! Mostly I've bad horrible sciatica but thank God hubby just graduated from chiropractic college. He fixes me right up. Heartburn comes on with a vengeance. I pop tums Smoothies like they're candy sometimes. The only other thing is I have to pee or feel like I do All the time!

I'm 28+2 and due Dec 12! Mostly I've bad horrible sciatica but thank God hubby just graduated from chiropractic college. He fixes me right up. Heartburn comes on with a vengeance. I pop tums Smoothies like they're candy sometimes. The only other thing is I have to pee or feel like I do All the time!

I can join you in the heart burn stakes!
My pain is all around my bump, It is so tight and I have rib flare too.

Wow, so many people in this range! Glad I posted this!

Hey there im 29+2 :) How many weeks will you be when baby is delivered?

I'll be 30 weeks on October 1, so if she comes in mid-October, I'll be 32 weeks, and if she comes in late October, I'll be 34 weeks. I'm hoping she can stay in until late October! I went from a Christmas baby to a Halloween baby. LOL

I'm due 10 Dec too! I love Tuesdays when the week count goes up!!

So all you early third tri ladies, how are you all feeling? I'm getting a bit tired again but I'm mostly lucky and feeling ok. The only thing at the moment is awful heartburn. I feel like I'm melting from the inside out. I swear I should buy shares in Rennies!

I'm the same way with those Tuesdays!

The main problems I'm having are sleeping at night, back pain, and heartburn. My doctor told me to start taking Zantac 150mg for the heartburn, and it has helped wonders! It was affecting my throat and causing it to hurt literally EVERY day.

I also stay a but nervous (although I try not to), because I know a definite c-section and a possible hysterectomy (complications of fibroid tumors) is coming up soon. I'm just not a surgery person at all. >_< I mean, who is, but I tend to panic more than the typical person.

Sleeping has been my main issue but I've had this problem from about 8 weeks on up through first, second and into third tri. I can't seem to sleep longer then 3 - 5 hours at a time so I have two times a day that I sleep.. at night and in the afternoon. I'm fine in between those times but once the fatigue hits, I almost literally fall over, can't keep my eyes open and a headache starts.

I've had some low back pain and expect this to get worse. With my first, my pelvic bones opened up so much in the last tri that it caused tailbone rotation problems and I had loss of a large portion of my range of motion in my tailbone because my pelvic bones were pushing up against it from both sides. It causes a lot of low back pain to turn from side to side or bend at the waist. So far it isn't bad but not looking forward to if it happens again.

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. Due Dec 1st. :)

Hi ladies, I'm due December 8th but will most likely give birth middle of November. Seems alot of us are having our babies early on this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->