Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

Alchemist i think I've had that feeling a few times .im not sure what it could be either but pretty sure your right about bubs pinching a nerve .it never lasts very long for me :)

How are we all feeling ? x

Jynxie that's great news!!

Whittnie I was in for prem labour with my second about the same time, constant bh i thought. It was expected she was going to be early (and quick) but ended up after 2 scares she was born at 42 weeks :dohh: apparently that's common too. Fx you are the same and your baby waits (maybe not to +14 though hehe).

I haven't taken my vitamins for ages either.

Thank you, Blob! :)

Ama - Idk either lol but it feels like he's trying to crawl into my thigh eww lol. Anyway I've caught a cold. On day 2 of this. My dd caught it first, then me. Other than that, just trying to take it a day at a time. I can't even enjoy eating as nothing tastes right when you're sick. How are you?

:hug: colds when pregnant are the worst , I'm yet to get one this pregnancy (touch wood I don't ) hope you feel better soon . I'm good just feeling uncomfortable all the time , I'm constantly getting bubs body parts poking out and while I love it I feel like he doesn't have enough room or there's not enough amniotic fluid in there or something:wacko: I don't remember being able to feel bubs this much with my other two pregnancies lol I'm even thinking about getting another scan just to be super sure his ok :flower:

Ama - thank you. Taking it a day at a time. All 3 of us has a cold so we're all pretty miserable in the house lol. Awww...I'm sure your bubs is okay. I think they do run out of room by this time and onwards. But I totally get that you wanna make sure. Oh and those pokes and jabs can get annoying at times, especially when I need to pass gas lol!

Lol! Seems we both have cheeky bubs in there :) I realised today I've still so much I need to get done . Haven't even got things for the hospital bag yet.maybe it's too soon to pack it anyways lol need to get my butt into gear I think . I'd love some energy so I can really get everything sorted .x

I have no real movements in the ribs but non of my babies have really? Have asked 3 mws and all say head down...

Whittnie nope they didnt seem to care :wacko: I don't have much faith in the medical staff around here it was the second occasion they completely failed to reassure or do anything positive so I give up now. But I was a SAHM so I guess it wasn't like I could be signed off work.

I have a question. For the ladies here due around December, are you planning on buying your LO any Christmas presents?

I don't know if it seems silly or not, but I was planning maybe a few little things. Nothing like big or anything, just a little something since it will be his first Christmas. (As long as he comes out before hand that is)

Getting mine a

first Christmas bouble for the tree (tradition)
Santa sack
2 cuddly toy from disney

I have everything for this baby and more being number 3 but I know my elder girls want to know baby is getting something... I think for my first she got LOADS and she was only 8 weeks at Christmas.

We have a stocking for baby so it'll probably be a few fun things packed into the stocking. We'll have to see what we end up needing, if anything, but otherwise it'll be just fun things for the wee one. Baby has to be included in Christmas at our place. It's always a big deal and this year I have a feeling LO will be the main focus. lol.

I have a question. For the ladies here due around December, are you planning on buying your LO any Christmas presents?

I don't know if it seems silly or not, but I was planning maybe a few little things. Nothing like big or anything, just a little something since it will be his first Christmas. (As long as he comes out before hand that is)

We're going to be getting some 0+ month toys for her and a "Baby's First Christmas" ornament. I'll be making her stocking as well to match the ones I made for DH, my stepson, and myself a few years ago and maybe getting a small savings bond to put in the stocking. I just can't not get her anything with it being her first Christmas even though she'll only be a couple weeks or so by the point. :)

I will be getting LO his own stocking and putting a few soft toys in that ,maybe a special Christmas outfit x he will be over a month by then :)

Wow you guys are pretty crafty. Well I won't be doing any of that. I don't celebrate Christmas. Nor does OH. We're not Christians nor celebrate it as a tradition. He's a non-practicing Jew from Russia and I'm a non-practicing Muslim for Thailand. We're just your average American who watches football and basketball (go Lakers!). However, one tradition we celebrate each year is New Years. His family makes a table full of Russian dishes, oh so yummy. I'm so glad that our kids will enjoy and taste the best of both cultures by language, customs, and food.

I was just thinking the same thing, whether to get her anything, my oh thinks a bank account but that's boring right, I'm thinking something that I can save for her and show her in years to come, her first Xmas present I just don't know what, just a little token gift from mummy and daddy.

We started LOs bank account three months ago. We deposit monthly from both our savings 50$ a month and anything extra we have we half it to our savings and his account.

Anyhow, Christmas gifts. I have already bought Baby's first Christmas outfit. Christmas is a huge deal at my mom's house. It always has been, but since my grandma passed away it is much smaller, especially since all the kids are over 14 now (14, 21, 27 [me], and 32). This is the first child to be born to my family in over 14 years So it will be a big deal in the house during holidays. It is customary in our household to make lists of small things (like a dvd, things that cost 10-20 dollars) and then a few big items (things that cost more than 20 dollars). Then we all pick little things and one big thing for each other. It's just how we have always done it. It's our special thing. So I am guessing baby is going to be showered with unneeded presents everywhere. My mom likes to go overboard and it's her first grandbaby. HAHA. Oh my, I am don't know whether to look forward to this or not. We don't NEED anything, but some toys might be nice as we haven't bought a single one yet. Sorry for the long story. It's just a new type of Christmas for our family.

For us, we will be buying a baby's first christmas ornament for the tree and buy some rattles, soft books, stroller toys, soft blocks. feet rattles and wrist rattles. Simple things baby can use before 6 months. We have to buy them anyhow, right?

I started a baby savings account when we starter ttc, but that money has gone on stuff for the baby, decorating the nursery and what not, but of course we have to set up an account in her name properly, now we know what her name is we can do that, I think I might just get a personalised something, I like the baubles but I prob won't put a tree up this year.

Wow, a lot of great ideas :)

Christmas for me growing up was always a magical time until my grandfather died (mothers side) then it just wasn't as special anymore. Since marrying my DH, we usually went to his mother's because she has my DH brothers kids and I always liked watching them open gifts. Now that we will have our own LO, I want Christmas to be special as it was for me growing up.

I know so far my mother bought him a stocking with his name on it. I know I have a NB or 0-3 christmas outfit x 2 I got in a lot of clothes. Can dress him up at my moms house in one and if any accidents occur, I have another one for MIL. I'm thinking baby's first ornament would be a cute idea. I'll fill the stocking with something when we get closer. Including after baby shower since I did put a few NB toy items on the registry, so if no one gets them I can at least :) My EDD is Dec 19, could be Dec 16. I'll know more next week when I go for my ultrasound and they measure him and see how big he's grown:thumbup:

i don't think we are going to get our littles ones anything for xmas since they will be born possibly 1 or 2 weeks before xmas. But if we get money we are going to finish buying anything we need for them as 2 highchairs along with any money we get for xmas. but family members will be buying them little stuff. They have something in our town at the one bank if you sign up your kids before a certain age they will deposit $100 in the account and then you have to put in a min balance each month but then the child does not get that money till they are 18. SO we are going to do that.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->