Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

I don't want mine early as I want a homebirth!!

Hi ladies 28 + 2 here, due dec 12 th ! Horrible back ache SCiatica and hoping for a vbac !

Hi I'm 30 weeks and due 28th November. Does everybody know if they are having a boy or girl? We are team yellow x

Hiya I am 28 weeks and am due 13th December! I am also a home birth hopeful. Expecting another boy!

I'm 29+2 and due on December 5th! So please there's no way I'm having a Christmas baby, that was my main concern with already having a LO :)

Oh, there are a bunch of us. At least 2 groups due in November and sounds like you're going to deliver before us. I'm due November 25 and also have been told November 30. So, I'm somewhere between almost 30-31 weeks. I'm going with the closest edd because I'm ready just to be a mommy. I'm having a little boy.

For those getting induced early or getting a c-section early, would you mind sharing why? If it's too personal that's fine but I'm just curious!

I'm due dec 4th, so nearly 30 weeks I'm having terrible trouble with SPD am on crutches so I'm hoping to be induced early as I'm so over this now, I love being pregnant and feeling her move and stuff but I'm in so much pain all the time and I just want her here, yep I'm having my first lil princess.
My oh and stepson both have birthdays in November so it's a special month that I would be happy for my lo to join.

I wondered where you all were! I am due December 6th. It's nice to see all you ladies due around the same time :)

I'm team yellow (out of choice!) due 16th November

I'm 29 weeks and due the 7th December. All going well so far, had a little heartburn the last few days though!

Here are a few groups that have formed for November and December. I'm only part of the first. group November 2013 babies. There are a bunch of great women there and we do have two due in October and one in December and a couple having to deliver early. Come join us if you want to! We love new members.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1757675-november-2013-babies-220.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ting-november-sparkler-updated-due-dates.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5-46-little-presents-due-december-2013-a.html

I'm sure there are more for December, but that's the only one I've seen. I'm sure as we all get closer to our due dates people are going to show up more frequently in the main forum.

I was thinking the same about the third tri forum being predominantly ladies that are close to the end and whilst I've been reading avidly in preparation for the big event, it'll be nice to get to know all us ladies that will be sharing our ups and downs together when we get to the 37+ weeks.

I'm due December 3rd, first baby and team yellow. :D

August3 we have the same DD! :dance:

I won't be going to my due date either, and the reason why is because I am having a scheduled section, so no matter what I won't be allowed to go over 39 weeks. HOWEVER, I have had a lot of complications this time around, so I am more expecting her anytime after 36 weeks, which falls on November 5th I think. I had my first 3 at 37 weeks, and my last one at 36+6 due to high BP every time. My body just doesn't handle pregnancy well!

This is my last baby, and we are expecting a little girl to add to our 4 girls we have already! I have 2 kiddos with November bdays already (the 23rd and the 30th) so it is a busy month for us, not to mention Christmas right after!

So ready to meet our last little girl!

I'm 30+2 due nov 28 turkey day!! Not sure if dr will wait til then though. Was measuring w/ a FH of 34 @ 29 wks!! Hope when I go for my u/s on fir all is good because I really don't want a repeat csection. I really hope I can vbac.

Like others I too am struggling in the sleep dept. also

For those getting induced early or getting a c-section early, would you mind sharing why? If it's too personal that's fine but I'm just curious!

im on blood thinning injections. So if i go into labour naturally after having had an injection my blood won't clot and I could hemmorage. Therefore the stop/start of the injection needs to be monitored, so im getting induced so i know not to take it that day!

I am due December 15th so not long behind you but my baby may also be born via c section December 1st due to low lying placenta. I find out at 32 weeks what the verdict is if it has moved up it stayed put.

Have you had a c section before or this will be your first?

I don't mind. :D

I have 16+ centimeters if fibroid tumors. They're growing due to the pregnancy hormones. At some point, my sweet baby will run out of room to grow, and she'll have to come via c-section. I've been told mid to late October will be that time, so I'm looking at having her between 32-34 weeks. As long as she's healthy, I'm good!

Here are a few groups that have formed for November and December. I'm only part of the first. group November 2013 babies. There are a bunch of great women there and we do have two due in October and one in December and a couple having to deliver early. Come join us if you want to! We love new members.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1757675-november-2013-babies-220.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ting-november-sparkler-updated-due-dates.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5-46-little-presents-due-december-2013-a.html

I'm sure there are more for December, but that's the only one I've seen. I'm sure as we all get closer to our due dates people are going to show up more frequently in the main forum.

Oh, thanks for the links!

I have myopia (extreme thin retinas) so pushing for me is out of the question or it could result in me ending up blind . They won't even let me attempt a natural birth because of this x

Oh and c section will be earlier also as I went into natural labor with DD and they want to avoid that this time (sadly as I loved the going into labor process but oh well :()

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->