Anyone else about 28 - 30 weeks? Due late November - December.

Awe, Danily is really cute, and I love both names, too.

I can't believe that there's actually 5 of us due the 6th - crazy! I am hoping she comes during the first week of Dec but not the 3rd (it's my nephew's bday - he'll be 6 this year). I think it would be cute for her to come on the 4th, which is her daddy's bday :) I can't wait to meet her either, but I am going to miss feeling her moving all around - it's such a cool feeling.

Thank you! :) Danily just kind of stuck, so at least it's something. lol. And thank you!!! It was hard for hubby and I to agree on names. I like more exotic and colorful names, while he likes very traditional names....so we finally found something to somewhat agree on for first names, and I got to choose the middle names so I guess that works out. :-D

And I know!! I can't believe that either!! I feel like my wee one will come last week of November. I have no idea why I feel this way, but for some reason it's just a gut feeling I have. As long as he/she is all developed, that's what is important. It would be cute if your little one arrived on her dad's birthday though-too sweet! And happy early birthday to him and to your nephew!! :-D I do enjoy feeling baby move too. I was just thinking last night now strange it will be with nothing doing crazy dance moves in my tummy anymore. lol.

Hi to everyone joining!

Jynxie: I'm sure your placenta will move up very soon, I'll keep checking your updates :) not long until you find the gender :)

Rymel: wow I hope you're baby comes the 8th too! How amazing!

Stash: how cute, danily! Names sorted for you then!

Thanks sunny!! Fingers crossed for both of us!

Creative - thanks for adding!

Blob - oh yeah? How did your first react to your 2nd? How was it having 2 under 2? As you can tell, I'm kinda nervous and scared hehe.

My first was great with her, she used to go mad if anyone looked at her trying to protect her :cloud9: just made sure she was included. She got a doll 'from her sister' then got to show her to guests so she was never left out. Can't be sure but I feel like it helped that she didnt get jealous? It's great now, they do the same things etc and they are so close <3

Hello! I'm due december 25th :wacko: Glad to chat with other 'early 3rd trimester' ladies :)

Blob - aww that's great of your dd1. I'm just nervous mine will be jealous once baby #2 comes and that out of jealousy, she will throw a tantrum. Maybe I shouldn't look at it in a negative way. I should try to think positive, eh?

vermeil Welcome to the group. I've added you to the list (p14)

Hi, I'm due 27th dec
Glad to find this group- I don't find I have much to say in the 3rd tri forum yet as a long way from birth still!
We are team pink
Xxx

Welcome new ladies :) x is everyone still taking there prenatal vitamins if you took them in first place ? Mine are quite expensive so just wondering if it's still crucial at this stage ,I'll probably buy some regardless but was curious about others situations with them . :)

Ama, I still take pregnacare, not every day but I try to, mainly cause I know I probably lack in vitamin D (not much sun in the uk from now on!) and maybe iron..

I haven't taken my prenatals since 15 weeks, they made me so sick :(

Hi ama, I am absolutely terrible at taking my vitamins... I pretty much stopped at 12 weeks since they made my morning sickness so much worse and haven't taken one since! I know how bad it is but I just can't bare the thought of them. They still sit on my kitchen counter and make me feel bad every morning, but not enough to even have one now and then! On the up side- I had blood tests recently that were all perfect so eating healthy and drinking lots of water seems to be working for me :)

I'm not very good at taking my prenatals, I was strict with myself when I was taking the progesterone pills because it always reminded me of the prenatals. But once I've stopped, the others became quite sporadic. I was taking iron supplements, vitamin d and folic acid. My OB did bloods and confirmed it would be helpful to take them...but just too forgetful, and just ran out of my iron pills. :blush:

I've been taking my prenatal vitamins since I was TTC back in Aug 2012. I buy mine off eBay and get the 3 month at a time ones - Nature Made ones with the DHA. I take mine with dinner since I'm still taking my Metformin and the OB wants me to take them then. Only way I don't forget.

Thanks so much for the replies ladies x I'll probably still get them but won't be too hard on myself if I go a day without here and then . :)

Is anyone else having braxton hicks? I see my ob Friday so will ask him then, but for the last 2-3 weeks I've been having some serious tightenings! Ouch ... They go away when I rest though.

I still take my prenatals
I have had braxton hicks since 16 weeks but only around 1-2 a day
They are so weird
Xxx

Is anyone else having braxton hicks? I see my ob Friday so will ask him then, but for the last 2-3 weeks I've been having some serious tightenings! Ouch ... They go away when I rest though.

I'm a wee bit confused on the braxton hicks...I am not sure if I have them or not. Every once in a while part of my tummy feels like it gets tight and sometimes it feels uncomfortable, but it's never the whole tummy and I feel it would be if it was actual bh (I think it's probably just baby moving in a much more cramped space in my case)....I'm kind of curious just to get a little hint of what it will be like during labor as weird as that sounds. lol Glad yours go away when you rest though. My SIL had bh for weeks before she finally gave birth though just FYI. Hope all is well!

I'm still taking my prenatals but I have thought about stopping I was getting 3 boxes for £10 at asda that's 3 months supply as I only have 9 weeks to go I didn't want to get another 3 months so I might just finish what I have ehich is a couple of weeks at best then stop I figure it can't hurt at that point, I'm really hoping she comes early anyway as I have really bad SPD.

As for bh I don't think I've had any yet and like pp I was hoping to see what it would be like but I have enough pain and uncomfortableness so getting away with that one is fine lol

I'm the same a get confused with BH, my bump does get tight but I noticed this happens more when I feel tired or toward the end of the day..not sure if they're BH though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->