Anyone else allow their imagination to run wild?

RubyRainbows

TTC Baby#2 Since Oct/2009
Reaction score
Anyone else fantasize about how you would "announce" your pregnancy??

I allow my mind to imagine all sorts of things during the 2ww!!

I start planning how/when I would tell family... how I'll tell my employer... how I'll post it on FB....

I start planning names....

I envision when the due date would be... birth month, birth stone, zodiac sign....

I start imagining how I would decorate the nursery....

Sometimes I start looking online at clothes, and bows, and cute baby items.

Sigh.

Tell me I'm not crazy. Tell me I'm not the only one??

My friend told me it's good to visualize what you want... ask the universe for it. I also created a vision board, and I have a pregnant woman and a baby on it!

All the time. :)
And I have to say that I agree with your friend.
I use this site a lot for baby names. Not so much for ideas but for how common a name is. https://www.ourbabynamer.com/name-popularity.html
I'm still brainstorming how to announce to my family. And my husband. But I doubt I'll be able to do anything to surprise him anyway as I won't be able to contain my joy. I've even browsed baby clothes with a friend.
I've learned that love can last longer than a lifetime and now that it can also begin before one.

Oh if only mine was limited to imagination! :rofl: I have a wish list on Amazon called baby time so that when it happens I have my list made of the things that I still need. I say still need because if I see good deals on gender neutral items I will buy them lol. I also bought a maternity shirt that says "does this baby make me look fat?" which I plan on wearing to my parents home once we conceive. And we have had names pick out since before starting TTC :haha:

You are not alone!

I have lists of names on my phone. If I see/hear a name I like ill jot it down otherwise I'll never remember them! Some of them I look back on and think 'what was I thinking'!

Oh if only mine was limited to imagination! :rofl: I have a wish list on Amazon called baby time so that when it happens I have my list made of the things that I still need. I say still need because if I see good deals on gender neutral items I will buy them lol. I also bought a maternity shirt that says "does this baby make me look fat?" which I plan on wearing to my parents home once we conceive. And we have had names pick out since before starting TTC :haha:

You are not alone!

Haha I also have a baby list on Amazon - I see so many good deals that I want to save as I know I'll forget when I need it.

I love that t shirt idea though for surprising the grandparents :)

LOL - I have considered starting a registry -- haha. I haven't though!

I also text names to myself to keep a "list."

Ok -- This is a strange confession: If I see a picture of cute baby I save it to my phone and then make a meme type thing using one of my favorite baby names at the moment!! That way I can picture the name actually on a baby (by seeing the baby and name together). Of course I only text it to myself.... and would be so embarrassed if anyone ever found one of these photos on my phone!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->