Anyone else around 2dpo? Want to wait with me??

Vickster1

Reaction score
So I had a super positive OPK on Friday so pretty sure I O'd Friday or Saturday. Classing it as Saturday so I'm 2dpo today. Anyone want to wait with me? Going crazy over here!!!

I'll wait with you!! I think I'm 2 DPO as well :) :) Trying to be patient but that is always so hard during the TWW!

I *think* i am 2dpo. Going purely on when i believe i ovulated as i havent used opks. When do you plan on testing or are you waiting for when af is due?

Do you have any symptoms now. I was cramping yesterday but think it was just from ovulation feel nothing today though, totally normal.

I didn't use OPKs this month either even though I usually do, so I'm with you on assuming! No symptoms yet except I have been feeling very emotional yesterday and today which is unusual for me...

I think I'll wait for AF to come before testing... how about you?? When is AF due for you?

This is my first month off birth control so i have no idea when af is due i think around 15/16th? Hoping to wait then. Sounds like a loooon time away!

Right? It does feel very far away. AF for me should be the 13th or 14th...

I have prob ovulated Sat evening...so I am around 2 dpo
Baby dust to all of us! :)

Hiya! tested Friday and Saturday with strong positives and Sunday I went back down to negative. So I think I'm on day 1 or 2, but I would love to wait with you ladies! I've been feeling so tired(probably from the excessive BDing trying to make sure we covered our days) and sore in my hips and back but the thrist is coming on strong...always thirsty now.

I also was spotting quite alot during the ovulation and a bit after, so I'm worried our swimmers might not have made it due to that. anyone have any info or ideas on that? I really hope we made it this time, my birthday is the end of this month and after 7 month TTC and 2 mcs during it I would really like this one to work out :S.

I'll wait with you!! I think I'm 2 DPO as well :) :) Trying to be patient but that is always so hard during the TWW!

so hard to resist the urge to test. I did a test yesterday, no idea why as i knew even if we'd conceived it wouldn't show. Not planning on testing again until the 14th

I *think* i am 2dpo. Going purely on when i believe i ovulated as i havent used opks. When do you plan on testing or are you waiting for when af is due?

Do you have any symptoms now. I was cramping yesterday but think it was just from ovulation feel nothing today though, totally normal.

I tested yesterday but no idea why as i knew even if we had conceived it wouldn't show.

Been having cramping but I don't know whether i'm imagining it. Had about 8 days of EWCM until a couple of days ago but really sparse creamy with tiny bits of ewcm

I am about 3-5 DPO, I am going off of an app, well two actually and they were different. AF due somewhere between the 15-18. My cycles have varied between 28 and 31 days so not quite sure. I try to remind myself that a lot of the symptoms I have are not just early pregnancy symptoms so I don't drive myself crazy. I am going to try my best to wait until the 19th to test. FX for a BFP this month.

Im the same girlies AF is due on April 16th but im feeling really positive this cycle. Strong positive on a OKP saturday around 5pm and EWCM sunday morning. So im crossing all my fingers and toes

Really need this to be the :bfp: month as the trying is driving me insane lol

Anyone else feeling sick. I just went to lunch and had two pieces of my quesadilla and now I am not feeling so hot. I am only about 5 dpo, so I know its like super early to be feeling sick but I am feeling super sick.

I'm only 3dpo (probably) and I've been feeling nauseous. Wondered in ovulation hormones can do this but it's been 3 days! I must have a bug lol x

so now i'm 6/7 dpo. I'm hoping i can hold out test until 14dpo as I think i'll be really discouraged if I get a BFN... really hoping i'l be pregnant. Having mild cramping and a mix of creamy and ewcm.

I'm trying to hold out with you Vickster! I'm 6 DPO and am trying to hold out until next Friday to test... so 13 DPO...

It is so hard to wait!

6 or 7 dpo here too... I couldnt help myself and I tested and got a :bfn:

good luck to all!

I plan on testing on monday ill only be 9/10 dpo. Not feeling too hopeful now though as all my 'symptoms' have gone and i feel perfectly fine now!

JessyG it's funny that whenever I've "felt" pregnant, had all the bloat and symptoms, it's ended up bfn. But with the actual 3 times I was pregnant there were no symptoms!

At the mo I have nothing.....but I really do think I'm out as we didn't BD often enough or at the right times.

Anyway good luck :dust:

Got my BFP yesterday! quite faint but i'm only 10dpo today. took another this morning and it's a bit darker than yesterday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->