Anyone else around day 2 of cycle doing IUI?

SeeJay

Stepmom of 2 and TTC #1
Reaction score
Is anyone else around day 2 of their cycle and doing IUI? I would love a buddy, I need the support!! I just got back from the FS, they did an ultrasound and they are up-ing my Clomid to 100 this month. I start it tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this month for some reason:thumbup: This is my second cycle of IUI. Last month I only had 1 follicle, they are hoping for more this month.

Hello SeeJay - Not exactly on cd 2 but I'm on cd 8 of IUI yesterday I took my last pill and I'm going on Monday to do ultrasound and fx for IUI on Wednesday.

I'm like you that I feel very positive this month. I really do think it's going to happen.

Best of luck!!!!!

How many cycles have you done?

This is my first IUI!!! So fx!!!!!

What is the reason that you are doing IUI? Male or ovulation?

Hey SeeJay. :flower:

I'm right there with you, I'm on CD1 and will be doing Menopur injections + IUI this cycle. I start the injections on Monday, CD4. I've done 4 cycles of Clomid, but unfortunately I never responded. This will be my first IUI. Very excited and can't wait to get started! Good luck with your cycle! :hugs:

Hi Ladies. I'm on CD1 and will be doing clomid + injections + IUI this month. This is now my third month doing IUI, second with injections. I would love a buddy as well.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me butting in. I'm on CD9 and doing my first IUI. I am doing it with Clomid and Menopur injections :flower:

Hope this is everyone's month :dust:

My dh has antibodies. About half are affected and his last count was 81 mil. So fingers are definitely crossed! Good luck to all of you, I'm glad to know there are a few right here with me doing the same thing. We haven't done any injections yet, other than the HCG. I ovulate just fine on clomid. Lol I had three follicles the month before I started iui, then I only had one the month we were doing it. Hoping for two this month, don't particularly want twins, but I'll take em if that happens!!

My IUI is going to happen on Friday, I have to do the trigger shot tonight.

How are everyone else?

I so hope this works, it's just too stressful :hugs:

Clueless - I'm on the same cycle!!!! Doing HCG shot tonight at 8pm and going for IUI on Friday morning at 8am!!!!! Exciting!!!!!

Fx!!!!! And fairy dust for eveyone!!!

Hello. Hope you dont mind me joining. I am on CD 24. had IUI on 14th. Was my first one for this TTC. Used Clomid 100mg day 3-7.

I have never heard of "injections" or "HCG shots" can you explain to me? Maybe FS is different in Canada. I see alot of women post numbers and levels and such....My FS gave me Clomid, OPK, and I got inseminated when the kit said to.

I know this is a late response, but they do it both ways. Mine will do these shots for at least the first few cycles. Your eggs release about 36 hours (I believe) after the injection. So he had me take it at 8pm on the 30th for insemination today on the 2nd. They can of course do it by OPK too. I actually used a little of both this month because we almost missed O last month! Just makes it easier to time correctly. I'm actually sitting in FS office at this moment waiting. Keep your fingers crossed for me today!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and everyone else of course :hugs:

Clueless - so you're about a week ahead of me huh? I have a much better feeling about the IUI we had done today. He ended up doing it under US so he could make sure everything went where it should. Evidently last time, some of it might have leaked out. I thought I felt something coming back out last time so I looked it up and everyone says that's normal and that it's just cervical fluid, but turns out, it might not be. I felt nothing come back out this time. Even more reassuring, we got to look at DH's sperm on the microscope, looked like there was about a gazillion, LOL. I'm very hopeful, it would be such a great Christmas present wouldn't it?? Well, best of luck to you, I hope the 2WW hasn't been too nerve racking for you!

What are you ladies feeling? Are you on the 2ww?

I'm keeping everything crossed. Today had a meltdown just thinking that I know it will happen when God wants it to happen but then thinking what if he doesn't want it to happen. And then just started crying!!!! Having cramps on my right side and back on 4-5dpiui and then it went away but started back up when I worked out. Today feeling like I have an UTI which has been happening to me a lot latley. I'm hoping it's not!!

Not feeling much yet, but I'm just 1 day out from my IUI. I had a lot of cramping last month a week or so after my IUI. I have heard a lot of people say that that's a good sign, especially around implantation time. So maybe that's it? Are you taking Progesterone? I know that it can cause some cramping, bloating, etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for sure though!!

This is such an emotionally draining journey we are on. Plus, when you add in the fact that we're all hopped up on hormones....and mostly the pressure I think we put on ourselves. The 2WW is completely dreadful!!!!:wacko:

This 2WW seems worse than most, it's killing me :rofl:

Dust to all :dust:

It is!!!! I'm not taking progesterone. I o pretty good so they never had me on anything other than Clomid and the HCG shot. It's 9dpiui and not feeling a thing yesterday or today so I'm not so hopeful as before but I'm not going to give up completely till AF arrives. I might test on Wednesday. God luck ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->