anyone else been window shopping ?

YES!!!

We saw a Tomee Tipee Nappy Wrapper in Tesco reduced to £9.99, save £20! Oooh, one day hopefully, one day.....

I get especially interested when I see a bargain but I know I can't get anything now ! It seems such a waste to not get something on sale but I'm sure there will be loads when its our turn:hissy:

I buy... im terrible i know.. but i have some cute stuff stored away..

Me! im allways looking, expecialy mothercare.

Mamas n papas!!
Oh && the silvercross website!! :D

I'm sooo addicted. . . lol

xx

Yep I am always looking too!! ha!! If it's not in the shop - I do loads online! I hate seeing all these bargains go by as I keep thinking when it's my turn, all the bargains will be gone! ha!!

Its my favorite past time everything is so cute, don't worry girls there will still be bargains when its our turn x

There are 2 beautiful baby shops in Aberystwyth and I love looking in their windows. Last time I actually let myself go into a baby shop I bought something. It was for my little niece when her parents brought her up to see us when she was just a couple of months of months old!! I'm so glad I actually had a legitimate reason to buy stuff! Sadly we've not been able to afford to buy anything for her since then and that was nearly 2 years ago! I think she's well overdue a proper birthday present this year! Hopefully we can afford it!

Beca :wave:

When we went on our usual Sunday trip to the car boot I found myself looking at baby clothes and stuff there. Hubby said to me as he walked up and found me looking at a rack of stuff “surely you can’t be buying yet”.

I can’t wait till I have a reason to start buying bits and bobs

all the time! i've already planned what we need for baby no 2! x

We're always looking too. We like to forward plan, and its been useful to know the prices of some stuff like prams and carseats etc.

I can't wait to have a legitimate reason to go into these baby shops!

All the time but i go into my own little world and imagine i have tones of money to buy lots of exspensive things! lol

YES!!! just spent most of today in mothercare with OH!! and now have all the catalogues! we'v been looking at them all day.
and we spent about half an hour looking at prams today! i actually got a little bored of them and had to drag him away!

No but i always look online for baby stuff and cute little clothes.

Ok, ok, I confess I've been looking too, try to tell myself I've not been broody but I have and I cant help but smile and look at baby related things. I'm going to be so dreadful when my time comes as I'm not far away from the massive Kiddicare store!!!

I look at things in the shops all the time and because I like knitting, I'm always making baby hats, jumpers, booties etc, I have a whole wardrobe stashed away! :dohh:

oh my god - talking of window shopping - today I saw the most gorgeous baby clothes in BHS - I sooooooooooooooo wanted them all they were adorable!! Was trying to point them out to OH but he wasn't interested bless! I think he must get so fed up of me going on and on!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->